Good Strain for inducing sleep?

Johnny

Hey everyone,

I just have a quick question. Are the any strains you would recommend for help with sleep? The only problem I haven't been able to solve with the cannabis I have been able to obtain here that comes with my condition is that I have difficulty getting to sleep at night. On average I get 1.5 to 3 hours of sleep per night.

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to grow that strain indoors and make sure I keep it labelled correctly so it doesn't get confused with any of the others so once I harvest I store that bud separately and have some on hand to smoke specifically to sleep.

Thanks a lot!

:peace:

Any indica dominant strain.

Sweettooth #3
Sourbubble
Sensi Star
California orange

These four strains amongst many other indica dominant strains are excellent at inducing sleep. Good luck.

I already have a few Sensi Star plants, so that won't be hard to find. :cheesygrinsmiley: I think I'm gonna visit my buddy who runs the seed mail-service "Seeds of Freedom" around here, and pick up some powerful indicas. My Afghani #1's should be helpful as well.

Thanks for all the help!

:peace:

I am glad I found this thread. Before applying for my card, I had experimented with different kinds over the summer and found the following: (I only remember one of the strains name)

2 different ones made me OCD in a bad way
Love made me horny as hell, was strong and made me stupid
1 with one hit put me to sleep
1 made my mind go major creative

So, I have been scripted Sativa for the day, Indica at night. I don't plan on day use, I am a control freak and don't like to feel stupid whatsoever...but, I am willing to attempt the Sativa to lessen pain med use. I am tired of taking meds that cause any sort of digestive issues.

Before this summer, the last time I smoked was 11 years ago...and prior to that, 10. I never liked the effect it had on me. So, I am an extreme newbie, and I am soaking in all the info you guys have.

if you can get hold of it swazi gold is what you looking for the natives in south africa use it for the perpose of sleep.it grose naturaly in the african sun but under lights it grows like crazy can send you seeds next time im there in feb.

if you can get hold of it swazi gold is what you looking for the natives in south africa use it for the perpose of sleep.it grose naturaly in the african sun but under lights it grows like crazy can send you seeds next time im there in feb.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I thought, Swazi Gold is a Sativa (upper), not an Indica (downer)!???? Hmm? =Judy=

The train wreck is good also ive found any goood blueberry or deisel works good too. Good luck if all else fails make some good hash, guarenteed to knock a brother out.....

Better yet, if all else fails do some edibles.. guaranteed to put you down.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

tylertoke[bb];564123 said:
i have found that the strain that puts me to sleep real well is afgani or a hindu kush and depending on harvest that i get an oc so those work well on me and all my homies but we smoke mad bowls at a time so that might be it aswell so try some of those

Incredible Indicas both.. of course they'll work!

:laughtwo:Edibles, some strong KUSH & finally 2-3 chambers worth of oils...:adore:I'm a lite weight:peace:

i noticed in the first page someone said kali mist..

kali mist is over 80% or 90% sativa, so i don't think you shoul be going with that..

ak48 or something along those lines

Back
Top Bottom