GoodSpeed420 - Hawaii - NYPD - AK48 - Chrystall Grow

GoodSpeed420

Hey all, Looking to get involved on this website after I've learned so much from links off :420:

Got a bunch of seeds coming my way soon and I'm curious what the people want to see. Probably only gonna do 2 out of the 4 strains posted. They are..

Hawaiin Maui Waui, New York Power Diesel, Chrystal, and AK48. ALL FEMINISED. :)

I got a few grows under my belt and I think this one is mainly just to get back into the swing of things. I tend to grow small, 3x3 harvests and average between 8-12 oz per grow (per year) if I focus heavy on training my plants to be short and strong. I don't need much smoke. An ounce will last me the better part of 2 months.

I've had great success Supercropping and LS training in the past as well using a ScRog net setup to enhance my yields although nowhere near some of the claims I've read about. I would like to get over 4 oz's off 1 plant this grow, that would be a nice acheivement.

This journal is open to all comments related or unrelated. If you feel like posting something, go for it :) I'm sure Ill be able to keep this journal on track good enough.

Ill keep posting from time to time with ideas, techniques, or designs for my grow opt. I got most of the stuff already in place but itll be a few more days till the seeds arrive, and a few more days till they germ.

Thanks for checking out the journal,

GS :peace:

So after doing a little more research, I've decicded to grow 2 Hawaiin Maui and 2 AK-48 's.

They seem like they will have a similar growth pattern as well as odor, and I'm looking to just practice on this grow-- so if a few seeds dont make it past germination, I still got all my NYPD and chrystal seeds in reserve :)

I've had both Ak48 and hawaiian in the past, and it seems like a good way to start up. Here are the Specs to the grow.

Light -- 400w hps FLOWER // 90 w cool white floro VEG

Tent-- 4x2 x 6H

Nutes- Fox Farm Trio Soil Lineup, BPN, Jacks AP

Soil-- Miraclee Grow/ FoxFarmOceanForest/ heavy perilite composition (25% perlite)
15-20% vemiculite 5% rock and cork matter

Temp- COOL nights 55-60F 250cfm// WARM day (80-90F') with over 750 cfm of air pushing through unit.

Extras ** MicroMorizae (Definetely not how you spell it, but Im not going out to the garage to look it up :) its a bacteria that stimulates root growth and water absorption **

Cal Mag-- Calcium Magnesium supplement.

Nitrogen supplements.

Organicide- pest control.

** Looking for advice on ODOR control. Using a Small space without option of duct hosing. I was thinking maybe a air purifier or something that deoderizes? I bought a carbon filter, though I'm not sure of its effectiveness once I need it. Not that important, as I dont have many neighbors, or kids around the house. Just would like something that aids discreetness.***

Will take pics of grow op when seeds arrive, along with some pics of previous grows to get some fans hooked :) Cant wait!!

GS 4 2 0 :joint:

Thanks for joining Don I'm glad to have the company:thumb: ; I am planning on making this a ongoing journal until all the seeds in the title are harvested and compared at the end. This way the title stays accurate. I see you how a journal of your own; so after I take care of some long overdue gardening, ill check your thread out and see what you got goin on :Namaste:

On another note, I somehow only received the Hawaiin seeds out of my order and have yet to receive any feedback from the seed bank. I've had great success with this shop in the past so I hope all is well because I'd rather not change up a good thing. For now, I took 2 of the new girls.. germinated and sprouted. out of the ground and over an inch in under 72 hrs. Nice start. A little over a week ( I think from the time stamp.. maybe a little longer.. ) and these girls are fast becoming little bushes.

To my suprise both of these girls have split top genes, in which the plant grows into 2 branches ( The Y shape) so I'm not sure how well they would take to being topped. It would either be REALLY good or REALLY bad. We'll have to see what happens with time. Pics up Soon!

Iphone_Pictures_006.jpg
Iphone_Pictures_005.jpg
Iphone_Pictures_004.jpg
Iphone_Pictures_003.jpg
Iphone_Pictures_002.jpg
Iphone_Pictures_001.jpg

Let me say that the black plastic was just an idea to get some moisture trapped in the soil while I'm away for a few days. HUGE difference. The plants love it, I love it, everyone wins.

Although i was initially worried about a mold issue, I have seen nothing that looks threatening. It works great, and that tinfoil looking stuff in the background is an emergency blanket I found in a first aid kit. Both elements have drastically improved the growing conditions.

I have 2 fans in here not pictured, about 350 cfm each which will be plenty to cool my HPS when they switch to flowering. Id like to have Veg done in the 7th week, which doesn't seem like that will be a problem now that I probably wont top these plants, and supercropping and LST wont take place until flowering begins.

Whats up guys got some more pics comin up in a little bit. Plants are lookin beefy but it seems like growth slowed down a bit. im gonna post these pics and then post some more exactly 2 weeks from now and see where they're at. by then it will put our gro at 4 wks into veg with 3 more wks to go. :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom