Gorilla Seeds: Honest Review

With USPS, I figure some lazy SOB just didn't feel like taking 27 seconds to walk over and pick the thing up because his lunch break starts in 25 seconds. There are a lot of hard working postal employees. And, if I suddenly found myself running the thing, I'd worry that one or two of them might lose their jobs when I immediately fired about 70% of those who work for the USPS. But I'd get over it, lol.

That was somewhat unfair of me. There are a lot of hard-working postal employees (some of whom seem to be dropping like flies in the heat). And it's probably a relatively small percentage who either steal the mail or throw it away.

That new guy, the one that bought himself the head job there, he'll fix things. He's already telling the carriers to just leave part of their mail at the PO. That's bound to help a lot. Especially in a few months, when they get hit with all those mail-in ballots from the democrats. I guess it's a good thing for them that republicans overwhelmingly vote in person, huh?

Does everyone know that Gorilla Seeds has a blog section on their website? It's not very "busy" this year. But it might not be a bad idea to bookmark it and check it now and then to read about any specials/sales/etc., in case they haven't been mentioned on their main page. Link is here:

Hi everyone, :ciao:

I get so much from these forums and felt like I should give a little bit back in terms of a review. Gorilla Seeds is a sponsor here but I had used them years ago before even joining this site and knowing of their sponsorship here, that's just an added bonus. So like I said, I ordered from them years ago for my first grow ever. I sent them cash in an envelope and overall the order took about a month to the U.S., including the time for my money to get to them. Extra seeds, stealth shipping, tracking information, etc.

Flash forward to now, I'm getting back into things and Gorilla Seeds has gotten even better. They carry so many different breeders and strains and have nice freebies too. I was psyched to see that they have a HUGE discount if you pay using Bitcoin, and they make it super easy to do so. They also take major credit cards, cash in an envelope, etc. So I decided to place an order right during the height of COVID, expecting huge delays or even the possibility of not being able to get anything. I got my nice Bitcoin discount and freebies with the order and the next day got an email (from an actual person! :) ) that said they were out of one of the seeds in my order. This was due to COVID and they were super-quick to reach out to me. They gave me the option of a refund, the option to wait for the seeds to be in stock, or the option of an upgrade. I had originally ordered 2 seeds and got 5 feminized seeds as a replacement! So in my first order I got a total of 12 seeds and paid for 6. The order came in about 2 weeks with stealth shipping and everything was perfect.

A few weeks later, still during the height of COVID, I decided I wanted more and placed 2 more separate orders. Same deal, Bitcoin discount, free seeds and great customer service. Honestly to be able to talk to a person in less than 24 hours is refreshing and rare these days, these people truly care about making their customers happy. I am looking to place another order with them soon because I want to get into some CBD strains and they have a really nice selection. If you reach out to them they may even be able to find something not listed on the site although I have never done that myself.

So overall I give Gorilla Seeds a 10/10.

Selection - 9/10
They have a huge selection, although they don't have everything in the world. I don't think any seed bank does though.

Shipping - 10/10
Only based on 4 times to the US, never one issue. All my seeds from them pop and are packaged and shipped in a great way.

Customer Service - 20/10
Sounds stupid but honestly after dealing with huge companies that don't care, Gorilla Seeds does it right here and have a repeat customer on this alone.

Misc. - 8.5/10
The Bitcoin discount and freebies are amazing. I do wish that they had a forum presence here and/or a promo code for members. I understand that not all companies can maintain an active forum member so don't want to hold that against them too much when they respond to emails immediately.

I hope this review will help you, especially right now when it seems many of you are struggling to find a reliable source. I suggest supporting a forum sponsor in Gorilla Seeds, you won't be disappointed.
Awesome review
You definitely got me interested to have a try.
Thank you

and delivery lol , very expensive place , ( honest review )
The price doesn't matter
In Australia it's about deliver, we have one of the strictest board forces, but with good stealth they get through.
The problem I have is the cheaper seed banks are hopeless, yes in other parts of the world there good but the fail badly when it comes to Australia.
Example
Gorilla glue 10 pack
Usually 90 to 110 $$$$
Not saying the bank as it will be deleted but I pay 250$$$
Yes it's a crazy price BUT they get to me every time, sometimes with a resend and ALL WAYS with tracking.

Out of 30 seed banks only 4 can get your seeds to you in Australia.

Australian seed banks fall sort all the time
Auto flowering seeds are like bigfoot
People only talk about them as if there a myth, and when they have them there sold out in hours.

Check out our sponsor Dope Seeds, they ship to Australia and do a great job with their guaranteed stealth shipping, as long as you are ok with them repackaging your seeds. They have competitive pricing and a great deal of freebies.

I ordered from them more so as "checking out" a backup or #2 seedbank for me to use. I found everything reasonable, although I personally do not like the thought of having my seeds repackage, they did calm my nerves somewhat by providing the piece of the breeder pack that has the label/strain info on it with the repackaged seeds.

The price doesn't matter
In Australia it's about deliver, we have one of the strictest board forces, but with good stealth they get through.
The problem I have is the cheaper seed banks are hopeless, yes in other parts of the world there good but the fail badly when it comes to Australia.
Example
Gorilla glue 10 pack
Usually 90 to 110 $$$$
Not saying the bank as it will be deleted but I pay 250$$$
Yes it's a crazy price BUT they get to me every time, sometimes with a resend and ALL WAYS with tracking.

Out of 30 seed banks only 4 can get your seeds to you in Australia.

Australian seed banks fall sort all the time
Auto flowering seeds are like bigfoot
People only talk about them as if there a myth, and when they have them there sold out in hours.
I did the conversion and you are paying $18 USD per seed.
Sure it is about double what you should pay but if they get you the seeds every time whereas most won't, the extra $9 would be worth it to me.

I also would be making a lot of clones so my seed purchases are fewer. Pop a seed then make a bunch of clones to fill my tent would be my strategy.

Back
Top Bottom