Greek new grower

hello to all my friends,
well i was searching the net for adding a led light to my plants.do you think that this is going to be ok for me?
100W Full spectrum COB CXB3590 LED grow light E27/E26 bulb replace HPSL 400W

I would also go with the ts1000, its cheaper than the one you linked and works well.
I've used it just to vegetate and It did a good job with 5 autos in a 2.3x2.3 tent
Now its vegetating 6 plants in the same small tent and its also doing good
I didnt try but i've seen diaries of people flowering one or two plants in small tents like mine so im sure It can be done.
Good luck with your grow greek friend

Hello from Greece!I am confused right now.i will search the net and take a decision. i am reading a lot these days and i am lost in space.i dont know what to do.Anyway i will find a solution.Have a nice day.

hello friends!!!!
well please tell me something if you can.
can i grow my plants under led lights for some hours and for some hours in my balcony?as i! told you i have 1 photoperiod and two autos.i am thinking to have them under leds for 10 hours and under direct sunlight for 6 hours and after 4 or 8 weeks for 12/12.am i completely wrong?please help!

hello friends!!!!
well please tell me something if you can.
can i grow my plants under led lights for some hours and for some hours in my balcony?as i! told you i have 1 photoperiod and two autos.i am thinking to have them under leds for 10 hours and under direct sunlight for 6 hours and after 4 or 8 weeks for 12/12.am i completely wrong?please help!
Yes, InTheShed grows this way all the time. Check his journals out.

Back
Top Bottom