Greek new grower

jimmys76a

420 Member
Hello everyone,
Well i am a new grower and i have already planted at 25th of March 1 seed named jamaica pear in Greece.I have already topped twice and it look fine for now.I have it short.very short for security reasons.
Can you help me because i have to grow it in my balcony facing west.it will have at least 6 hours a day direct sunlight(from 14.00pm till 20:00.in the mornigs will have indirect sunlight because i will have it in my sofa .Do you think that i will be ok?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 72
Hello everyone,
Well i am a new grower and i have already planted at 25th of March 1 seed named jamaica pear in Greece.I have already topped twice and it look fine for now.I have it short.very short for security reasons.
Can you help me because i have to grow it in my balcony facing west.it will have at least 6 hours a day direct sunlight(from 14.00pm till 20:00.in the mornigs will have indirect sunlight because i will have it in my sofa .Do you think that i will be ok?
Hey Jimmy, I don't see why not, it sounds doable. I also grow on a west facing balcony with probably similar hours of direct sunlight too. I train my plants to stay low using LST, Quadlining and supercropping. You can check out my journal in my signature if you want. I got 23oz from 3 plants on my recent grow.

Hey Jimmy, I don't see why not, it sounds doable. I also grow on a west facing balcony with probably similar hours of direct sunlight too. I train my plants to stay low using LST, Quadlining and supercropping. You can check out my journal in my signature if you want. I got 23oz from 3 plants on my recent grow.
Thanks a lot for your kind answer.Well i have already my plant topped twice and lst it.How do you think its like?

Attachments

• AAAA.jpg
    AAAA.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 65
Welcome to :420: @jimmys76a
Nice looking plant!! You are in good hands with Stunger.

we already know that direct sunlight is the best.but does indirect sunlight offers something to the plants?i will have(as i said before) my plant in my sofa at night.i will have it there till coming back from work.when i will back to home i will have it in the balcony.here in greece we have worm summer and very hot sun.at 14.30 my girl will be on direct sunlight till the sun goes down(20.30).but in mornigs till 14:30 it will have indirect sunlight.for now i have it in 5lt pot.i will move it to 10lt pot in a few days.i use a 20-20-20 fertilizer every 15 days.i think its ok.whemy plant grows i will show you a photo.

@Stunger is the man for stealth balcony grows
stunger you are artist!!!!

how i will keep the smell away?
That is a good question and one that I have no answer for, other than a lot of hope that the breeze takes it far away from other people's noses. My last grow gave off a considerable smell of dankness. Some people talk about growing companion plants to offset the smell but I have no experience with that, maybe that works for a small yield but I have doubts that it would help much if you have a large amount of dank buds growing. Some plants/strains are reputed to be of low smell but so far what I have grown has always given off a certain dankness of smell. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom