Green Crack Indica Hybrid 5 Seeds

Chungo

OK Lets see if I can do it.

Green Crack-Indica Hybrid 5 seeds and all 5 sprouted. one plant looks like a variant of the other 3 in that it has wider leaves and shorter stance also was the last to turn to flower.

14 days into Flowering put in the dark on Nov. 18 stared 12/12 Nov. 20

Was in Veg stage since July 14

Costco Potting soil amended with earth worm castings in 10 gal. tubs

2 600 W LED lights which were augmented with side mounted fluorescent fixtures when the plants reached 12 in.

Temp. is controlled day and night to 25 C +/- 2 C

RH ranges between 38-56% most depending on watering scheduled. 2 small dehumidifiers as well on a RH controller is a exhaust fan.

Tested potting soil at about a PH of 4 :::::panic.....will change potting soil this spring.

Have seemed to increase the water to now every 4 days at 1 gal/plant

Mixing fert. every time I water using conservative amounts 1 teaspoon Cal/Mg, Molasses 1 TBs, was using Mirical Grow just switched to high K & Phosphorus dont have the braand before me ?

DSC_5610 (2).JPG

Attachments

• DSC_5601.JPG
    DSC_5601.JPG
    767.4 KB · Views: 181
stated using Growtek Monster Bloom 0-50-30 since they started to flower....we see what we get.

This bunch of plants will be done mid-end of Jan. then in March - April I will try and grow Green Gelato or AK 47 that I have sitting around.

Problem: Claw like leaves that start drying out quickly on one plant of four? All plants feed the same fertilizer 0-50-30, Molasses, and Cal/Mg. Should I flush this plant? Reduce fert. or give ph water next time?

OK. This plant is in a 10 gal tub and I flushed with 100-120 gal of water with a ph of 7-8 to get the run off to 5-8 finally yesterday. Put this lady to bed and appreciatively plan on going up and checking her out this morning. Also going to check the water run off on the other 4 plants one at a time starting later this morning. Plan on adjusting their ph accordingly......

OK its been a week since the one plant became toxic and required major flushing. I tested the rest of the plants and they were flushed as well to the point of run off at 5.4-5.8. All required some flushing due to low PH but not nearly as bad as the first toxic plant. That one plant that had the outward toxic appearance though some what of a visual spectacle seem to be recovering and little to no damage to new growth. If my calculations are correct these plants will take till the 3rd-4th week of Jan. till harvest. I have bases this on the first appearance of flowers not the beginning of 12/12 hour light cycle. Tricomes are present on the flowers and leaves in contact with the flowers and can be seen with no need for a jewelers loup. Some of the flower buds them selves are about as thick as my thumb now and suspecting they will get thicker in the next month.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

OK I have done the first 2 plants in and trimed into fan leaves, sugar leaves, and buds. The buds and leaves are in a dark area of the shed with very little light with a humidity of about 55% and a fan going but the temp is only at about 45-48 F. The first plant was cut down 3 days ago and looks like it is drying well the other plant was cut down today. My question is in regrades to the temperature. Should the temp be increased in the drying out of these buds or is this cool drying out going to be OK? I am just concerned about mold. Thanks.......

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom