420 Magazine Background

Greenhouse Seeds: Canada?

Momma’s Kitchen

Photo of the Month: Dec 2019
Does anyone know where to get Greenhouse Seeds to Canada?
I’m specifically looking for Franco’s strain of Lemon Cheese. I’ve grown both individually so I really would like to grow this strain and respectfully want to spread his love ❤ and proceeds go towards his family from what I understand.

He is the reason I love Strain Hunters!

Phenotypes rock :love: :thanks:

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
Greenhouse Seeds and Strain Hunters are available through Seedsman. Unfortunately, I didn't see Lemon Cheese on the menu. I didn't see them listed on the Greenhouse/Strain Hunter's site either.

Momma’s Kitchen

Greenhouse Seeds and Strain Hunters are available through Seedsman. Unfortunately, I didn't see Lemon Cheese on the menu. I didn't see them listed on the Greenhouse/Strain Hunter's site either.
Thanks @Old Salt
To bad they said that it would be available. ☺️

Momma’s Kitchen

I have some of that Lemon Cheese burning a hole in the fridge LOL. I am saving it for when it can be selfed. I'm with you. Franco's Lemon Cheese sounds like a great strain.

Selfed?

I’m going to try to find some seeds, when I do I’ll send ya a message☺️ When I grow it ♥️

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
'Selfed' means self-pollinated. We either reverse the sex of a branch on a plant and and use the pollen to pollinate some of the other branches on the same plant, or work with clones to do the same.

Momma’s Kitchen

'Selfed' means self-pollinated. We either reverse the sex of a branch on a plant and and use the pollen to pollinate some of the other branches on the same plant, or work with clones to do the same.

Ahhh there you go! I didn’t know the name of that happening.
I bought the colloidal silver to experiment with.
Thought it would be fun to try it ☺️

Thanks @Old Salt

Momma’s Kitchen

If you fail to find any look me up in a year I should have something. I know I plan to do something with it. I hope I can get it selfed with no problem. I will be making some kind of regular hybrid to save the genetics if I find a great one.

Awh... ur the best! Thanks so much! Let me know if you pop them, I’d like to follow the journey.

:love:

Momma’s Kitchen

Top Bottom