Greetings Everyone!

AfricanGrower

Hello fellow marijuana enthusiasts, growers, and smokers. To introduce myself, my name is AG and im pleased to be apart of this great community. I've been reading around for months now, and have always used the the fabulous 'members gallery' for the best HQ pics of maryjane herself, thank you for this :Namaste:

Well ihave been apart of two other forums, not any of them as enjoyable to just read through a nice buzz as this. I have grown some plants in the past, 3 to be exact and still learning something new everytime i log onto the grow journals here! I plan on starting one in the next couple of months, so be sure to look out for me in the grow section:thumb:

Once again, i hope you all will enjoy my company as much i have secretly enjoyed yours!

Re: Greetings Everyone!!

Hi AfricanGrower,

What a pleasant introduction! :cheesygrinsmiley: Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of members that gathers here! :welcome:

I too find this site to be a breath of fresh air in that people are so respectful and supportive of one another and welcoming to new members. Just like you I tried a few other sites but liked this one the best due to the incredible amount of information, but mostly the people!

I'll be sure to watch for you in the grow journals and would definately be interested in following along.

Be well and happy growing!

Spimp, nice to know you are out there watching over, off followed your journals in here for reference when I started my first af's ;)

LadyJane, thank you for the welcoming! Hope to see another successful grow under your belt after the purps are done !. Are you planning another strain anytime soon?

Charlie, what are you trying to say I wonder :bong:

Back
Top Bottom