Greetings from Canada

Wookie0586

Just wanted to say hi and comment on how great this sight is, a lot of dedicated friendly people here!

I live in Canada, we're legalizing weed on October 17th, and every household can grow up to 4 plants legally :) !

I was hoping to jump the gun a bit and have some of my own tasty (white widow) nuggets ready by then, but the girls are growing a bit slower than I had hoped for, so I may not make it :(

I do have a ph question, but I'll find the correct forum to ask that in.

I've been reading and learning a lot, thanks to all who created some very informative posts!

:welcome:
You could ask in a Grow forum or you could start a Grow Journal and let others follow along and offer support and advice.

I grow in soil so I don't really watch pH, but I know @Pennywise is very good with the pH questions. Maybe you'll get a visit.

Hint: You can click on "report" and ask the admin to switch this thread to Grow journal...your intro is already pretty solid...you can also give them a new Title for the Journal.

:goodluck:

Someone say my name?
Welcome to 420 Magazine Wookie, I'd follow Blews advice on starting your journal. The more you pop up on other people's journals the more interest you'll generate.

Just wanted to say hi and comment on how great this sight is, a lot of dedicated friendly people here!

I live in Canada, we're legalizing weed on October 17th, and every household can grow up to 4 plants legally :) !

I was hoping to jump the gun a bit and have some of my own tasty (white widow) nuggets ready by then, but the girls are growing a bit slower than I had hoped for, so I may not make it :(

I do have a ph question, but I'll find the correct forum to ask that in.

I've been reading and learning a lot, thanks to all who created some very informative posts!
All the people on the forums are amazing and very knowledgable! I have learned and continue to learn every day!

You Canadians are lucky with the legalization!!! Smoke up! Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom