Greetings from Germany

mokel

Heya,
i mostly wanted to get another damn kitchen sale spam down and as i haven't introduced myself yet, i thought maybe i could account both issues at the same time :)

i started my first grow end October and joined the forum a little later, as i had found several German speaking communities by then, but most of the people participating there seemed to lack maturity, they might help you, but on several occasions i found it much more like bashing the ones with problems ....
furthermore most those communities were much smaller and not that active compared to 420mag ....
so after finally discovering about 420mag, it took me several days of reading and a slight deficiency to get an account and started participating.
helping as far as i can with my still limited experience and mostly gaining new knowledge every day and see amazing ideas come true within this community is a lot of fun and i hope to enrich it with my own crazy ideas and wishes some day in the future, like my pi modifications (some ideas can be seen in my grow journal) which is yet at maybe 5% of it's (imagined) possibilities and can be upgraded to work like a 50k+ bucks automated system or even better :)

:circle-of-love:

Welcome Mokel Bashing anyone is just wrong just shows that the basher is insecure and needs help themselves all you need to do here is ask and you will receive no question is stupid only the one not asked is again :welcome::420:

Back
Top Bottom