Greetings from MO!

tokintiki

Hello fellow enthusiasts!

I just joined this site today after doing a ton of research on-line for an impending drug test for a job that I may decide that I want to take (the job would be OK, but it might not be any better than what I am doing right now?)

Anyway, the advice that I have found here has been awesome! Thanks to everyone that has shared all of their experiences. I'm reluctant to go out and buy fake piss, and I'm not even sure if I can find it where I live? There are only a couple of head shops anywhere near me, and I'm not sure if they even carry it? Plus, the temperature has been in the teens recently and keeping anything warm enough could be a problem unto itself.

It just totally sux that we're all forced to go through all of the BS for something as ridiculous as our desire to smoke bud; especially when so many of the harder drugs can wash out of your system in a couple of days with little to no effort.

Thanks again for having this forum, and it is wonderful to have found this "community"! I will be a regular visitor, and hopefully I can go back to firin' up sooner as opposed to later!

Back
Top Bottom