Greetings from the 805 - Central Cali

Hello! I'm an old guy that used to grow my own about 40 years ago(Mexican Sativa),but got out of it when the kiddies started arriving (5 of 'em,jeez...)
Well they're all growed up now,and so I decided to start growing again last summer.
What got me started was a single bagseed that one of my sons found in his stash-so I just stuck it in a pot and waited to see what it would do-Well,it did great,and got about 2 feet tall before it showed me it was a male....
No biggie,in the meantime,my daughter gave me 2 female clones (for Fathers day-she's a sweetie) which I actually mixed up some soil for,and they grew out just fine (couple oz's each,but good smoke)
Then winter got here and I decided to do a ghetto indoor grow,(in a large cardboard box,nonetheless) which is actually working out pretty well,thanks to the magic of LST-it's a Kerala Krush from Herbies (free seeds form another son-I've got 4(sons))
and it is doing remarkably well-9 weeks in flower,with no end in sight(85% Sativa/15% Indica)--I'll post up some pics a little later.
Any way,that's my story-been a longtime lurker on this Forum,learned a crapload of stuff,and finally got off my a$$ and decided to register.
I look forward to learning more,and maybe even helping some folks,although I'm definitely a newb at this-at least for awhile...

Re: Greetings from the 805 (Central Cali)

Hi carcass.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

Great story about the family connections - I can completely identify. Funny how once the kids leave the nest you can get back to doing things you liked a long time ago.

There is a ton of great info and camaraderie on the site. I look forward to interacting with you around the forums.

Be well, happy growing and again- :welcome: to :420:

Thanks,TanR! My second oldest son gave me some feminized Blue Mystic & LSD seeds,just waiting for the sun to come out to get 'em started !

trichomes- Just north, myself,waiting on the good weather to start another(small) outdoor grow!

Here's a few pix of my little girl,been LST'd since she was a week old,currently only 8" tall,but has about 16 large(3") colas,and about 5 smaller ones(which are getting frostier every day -in retrospect,I should have used a taller box for my ghetto grow,but she's doing pretty good for a little "bonsai" plant.....
The last photo is from 2 weeks ago,thought it looked cool,so I posted it-she's an inch taller now.

4_mar3_jpg.JPG
2_21colas_jpg.JPG
6_7inchestall_jpg.JPG

Beautiful Plant Carcass.

Back
Top Bottom