Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 & Kaya 47 (One Unknown Auto & a Strawberry Plant)

Metjohnny

This is the grow I have going on, nothing special to be honest, as I have it in a way that I wont take the most of it, but thats what I had to do with what I had....

Space: 1.2mX1.2mX1.8m
Light: 600w (with cooltube)
Plants: 1 Kaya 47 (seed one) and several Critical + 2.0 (clones)
End of Blooming period: Kaya 47 - between December 15th and 22nd and Critical + 2.0 between December 7th and 11th

FULL GROW
WP_20141031_19_00_56_Pro.jpg

ENTIRE SETUP
WP_20141031_19_00_41_Pro.jpg

FULL GROW
WP_20141031_19_00_26_Pro.jpg

KAYA 47
WP_20141031_18_59_46_Pro.jpg

KAYA 47 DETAIL
WP_20141031_18_59_39_Pro.jpg

LETF SIDE OF THE GROW
WP_20141031_18_59_32_Pro.jpg

RIGHT SIDE OF THE GROW
WP_20141031_18_58_45_Pro.jpg

RIGHT SIDE OF THE GROW
WP_20141031_18_58_38_Pro.jpg

I know my grow isn't on the best conditions, having a much bigger plant and all, but as I said this is what I had and it's better to bloom this way than not to bloom at all XD

Looking forward for your comments and will post more pictures as the florations goes further.
:Namaste:

Re: Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 and Kaya 47 (and one unknown auto and a strawberry plan

hey man that looks great .

i know they are packed in there but if u could find room so u can tie that enormous kaya down so u can get the lights a little closer to the other plants .

Re: Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 and Kaya 47 (and one unknown auto and a strawberry plan

I have a second setup just like the one one the picture, but I dont want to be wasting 600w for that one plant...They are on the beggining of the blooming period so they will stretch a bit yet and get closer to the light anyhow...
Or do you think is worth it...will it pay off if i put the Kaya47 under a 600w bulb by itself????

hmm then i would just wait . they will stretch and catch up pretty fast ..

or u could fire up the 600 to put her under till they do stretch . depending on the strain should only take 2 weeks to catch up . if she was moved and not blocking the light i think they will stretch faster .. i went through the same issues a few weeks ago .

I think I will wait, they will stretch and my tent is actually really good, with milar all over that reflects 95% of the light, so, they are getting plenty of light. After all, this is being my first grow with 600w, before that was 200w(that bulb is now on veggie), so I think I will be happy anyhow on this grow. The other one that I am cloning now, they are all going to be treated properly, as they are suposed to. in this one I am looking to have about 4 to 500gr of buds...hopefully

looking good!!!

Subbed. Looking good!

Thank you McNasty,

I was to put some more pictures today but, as I had to take them out to take the pictures (as the 600w bulb is too strong to take proper pictures under it) and i'm too lazy to do it today so...maybe I'll put that treat here tomorrow :p

For real Dude!
tie her down! to below the others. lower light some.
she will turn up all brranches in a week or so.
in last month of bloom , max the light out! keep heat down, the production will pay off!
its a function of lumens per foot, the more light the heavier the resin! which is what its all about. :)
Slag

QUOTE=Metjohnny;2286678]Thank you McNasty,

I was to put some more pictures today but, as I had to take them out to take the pictures (as the 600w bulb is too strong to take proper pictures under it) and i'm too lazy to do it today so...maybe I'll put that treat here tomorrow :p

:Namaste:[/QUOTE]

Re: UPDATE: 16 days of Blooming

Hello guys,

Here's a new update, 16 days of blooming on my grow. Hope you like it and wainting for feedback.

KAYA 47

DSCF14033.JPG

DSCF13952.JPG

DSCF13973.JPG

DSCF13985.JPG

DSCF13994.JPG

DSCF14004.JPG

DSCF14013.JPG

DSCF14022.JPG

CRITICAL + 2.0

DSCF14043.JPG

DSCF14054.JPG

DSCF14064.JPG

DSCF14074.JPG

DSCF14092.JPG

DSCF14124.JPG

DSCF14133.JPG

DSCF14142.JPG

DSCF14153.JPG

DSCF14163.JPG

Looking forward for your comments ;)

looking great !! if it was me id tuck or remove some of those fan leaves that are covering bud sites.. also u can use polarized sun glasses over the camera lens to take better pics under a hid bulb!

Re: Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 and Kaya 47 (and One Unknown Auto and a Strawberry Plan

Thank you DL,

I did take them leaves out, I just did take the pictures before a took them out because they were so gorgeous with the leaves :p
Regarding the polarozing lens, I used to have it but someone stole my camera and lenses couple of years ago and I am using my girlfriends cam to take this pictures. At the moment I have no money to buy any lenses so I will have to settle with this quality, sorry guys. But when I have the money I will definitly buy a proper camera and lenses so I can have the most beautifull journals here :)

Re: Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 and Kaya 47 (and One Unknown Auto and a Strawberry Plan

lol i use a old cell phone that i turned off .. so i understand ..sucks about your camera . i hate a thief

Thank you McNasty,

It's really good to star getting familiarized with some names around. Thank you for the support and curiosity guys.
The ladies are growwing more and more gorgeous by the day...in a couple of days I sould do an update.
Meanwhile between today and tomorrow I will update my other journal for you to see how big my clones are getting. I think Bactohemp really helped me out there...

UPDATE: Grow #1 - Critical + 2.0 & Kaya 47

Hello guys, here comes my update.
Sorry that I didn't update for quite a while, but I rather to show real progress in between pictures and I rather be spending time with my wife than to take pictures everyday :p

This is the 31st day of flowering, which means I will harvest in a little bit more than a couple of weeks. They are looking good, big heads, still thin thou, but I think they will get quite fatter until harvest day.
The one problem I am having is with the Kaya 47 as I am having serious Potassium deficiency...dont really know what to mix with the water to help my poor baby, and she is getting massive heads.

This pictures are only of the Critical + 2.0, the only one you see Kaya47 is the one you see all the plants (it's the bigger.

head_long.jpg

desktop4.jpg

IMG_030430.JPG

IMG_030228.JPG

IMG_030134.JPG

IMG_030029.JPG

IMG_029930.JPG

IMG_029732.JPG

IMG_029227.JPG

IMG_029130.JPG

Back
Top Bottom