JD Lighting Multi Strain Tent Grow

Ok well the spider mites and some sort of winged pest are still in the grow area, i inspected the leaves they dont have the tiny little orange/white pin holes in them from the mites feeding on the leaves. I mixed up a good strength of Azamax with 1 gal of water and put it in a pump sprayer. i then sprayed all foliage and soil with it. I will do another soil drench in a few days.

We are prepping the next next, about 80% done. Still need to cut the new outlet in.

100_09097.JPG

We still need to run the 3 individual lines off of the manifold but thats easy. Heres the Co2 Tank w/ Regulator

100_091810.JPG

New Nutrient/pH Monitor and 32Gal Reservoir

100_09197.JPG
100_09207.JPG

The Controller that i Custom Mounted To the Tent Frame

100_09233.JPG

Tested the cool tube ventilation, thing sucks alot of air, going to put it on a speed controller because it was making all the lights shift from the suction.

100_09245.JPG

1000W JD Lighting Ballast and 400W Revolt Ballast (Gotham Products)

100_09177.JPG

Fired up the 1000w JD Lighting Ballast Finally, just like every one else said, thing is bright! and we only ran it at 50% (Pictures shown is only the 1000w JD Lighting Ballst and 1000W PlantMax Bulb Dimmed to 50%. The 400w Revolt Ballast is not even turned on!)

100_09215.JPG
100_09225.JPG
100_09256.JPG

(Please Disregard Time Stamp)

Thanks for checking it out, hope to have everything up and running and the plants in by this weekend, i know i keep saying that but alot of stuff is popping up im surprised ive got this much accomplished. Thanks for stopping by!:thanks:

that looks great man nice set up! sorry if I missed it are you doing DWC grow?

cool man your plants are going to love it in there new digs.

I think they will pac-mon, and hopefully the intense light will burn up the little pest.

that looks great man nice set up! sorry if I missed it are you doing DWC grow?

Thanks man, this set up was a long time coming, im planning on just letting these plants do there thing and then eventually cut clones from them to start my 2L Hempy SOG. I was thinking about DWC at one point but going to try the 2L Hempy first. DWC is something i would like to try towards the end of summer so i dont have to deal with water temps.

Nice looking setup bro I bet the girls are gonna love the new area cant wait to see how they respond! Keep up the good work bro!

Hey thanks man im pretty impressed on how professional this set up looks, ive invested alot of money into it to get the best return.

I am also excited to see how they respond to the new set up. Like i said should be in there by the end of the week!

Cool Rap song

Mites SUCK. Sorry to see that. I was interested in the PPP plant myself. Great plant. It can be a major producer, Mites Suck. I just did a speed read here but I seriously hope you got that fixed up. You know to rotate sprays, neem, thyme, sesame oils. Mites get a tolerance built up, and it stops working. Them bugs can get nasty.
Hey I see all them carbon scrubbers etc, hopefully you won't need them. Man smell can be a problem. I don't know your living area, but I'm lucky, I don't have alot of oder going on. Them carbon filters sure slow the air flow down. But then you got tons of air flow over the lites. I'm thinking you got a 5X5? Man a 8" will raise hell on the air flow huh?
I'm using a 8" H/O myself in a complete room. And I need a speedster switch. I run it about 2/3 rd with a 10'x12' room. Changes the air over real fats.
You grows looking good. Beautiful tent setup. And I wish ya the best'
Keep em Green

Sorry I have to bye pass the 'rap'. But to each there own
Keep em Green
OH BTW you can coat a yellow card with Vaseline and catch them gnats.

Mites SUCK. Sorry to see that. I was interested in the PPP plant myself. Great plant. It can be a major producer, Mites Suck. I just did a speed read here but I seriously hope you got that fixed up. You know to rotate sprays, neem, thyme, sesame oils. Mites get a tolerance built up, and it stops working. Them bugs can get nasty.
Hey I see all them carbon scrubbers etc, hopefully you won't need them. Man smell can be a problem. I don't know your living area, but I'm lucky, I don't have alot of oder going on. Them carbon filters sure slow the air flow down. But then you got tons of air flow over the lites. I'm thinking you got a 5X5? Man a 8" will raise hell on the air flow huh?
I'm using a 8" H/O myself in a complete room. And I need a speedster switch. I run it about 2/3 rd with a 10'x12' room. Changes the air over real fats.
You grows looking good. Beautiful tent setup. And I wish ya the best'
Keep em Green

hey thanks for stopping in. I didnt know about rotating the sprays used to kill mites, thank you for telling me now i know!

The carbon filter is going to be needed, it gets stinky with out one.

The 8'' fan for the cool tubes actually torqued all the duct work when we turned it on, it has way to much suction so we will be putting it on a speed controller.

I have a feeling that with the cool tubes going and the a/c on in the room we wont have much problems with heat.

The tent is a 5x5x7

thanks for the kind words hopefully youll see the plants in there in the next couple days

hey thanks for stopping in. I didnt know about rotating the sprays used to kill mites, thank you for telling me now i know!

The carbon filter is going to be needed, it gets stinky with out one.

The 8'' fan for the cool tubes actually torqued all the duct work when we turned it on, it has way to much suction so we will be putting it on a speed controller.

I have a feeling that with the cool tubes going and the a/c on in the room we wont have much problems with heat.

The tent is a 5x5x7

thanks for the kind words hopefully youll see the plants in there in the next couple days

Bike, very nice setup indeed! Yea I was thinking that 8 in fan might suck the plants right out of their pots lol

Norcali has a good idea rotating the bug sprays! Will have to pick up some SNS and rotate my sprays. :thanks:

I could use cool tube myself for a 1000 watt Metal Halide bulb. Where's a good place to look for one? I just need the glass cylinder. And dam about the bugs! They can cause me to profane loudly! I think your pests came with the soil. It has happened to me more than once. Hope you get em under control soon.

The plants are showing some kind of discoloration, it almost looks like the same kind it had before, but we have not been giving it any nutrients. i was looking on the plant problem solver thread and it almost looks like a cal/mag deficiency, Its turning yellow on the edges first them working its way in, the veins are staying green how ever. I need some help correcting this problem!!

P04-03-12_22-53_3_.jpg
P04-03-12_22-53_2_.jpg
P04-03-12_22-56.jpg

I have been spraying it with azamax which leads me to believe it may be the azamax that is making it do that.

Im going to stop spraying it with the azamax and try feeding it with 1/4 strength dose of bpn elite seedling formula and see how it reacts to it. im on the verge of just letting these things veg for a few more weeks and then cutting clones and starting my 2L hempy

The LST plant is doing ok although it doesn't seem like it is growing any longer, the shoots that are exposed how ever are growing nice and strong like tops.

P04-03-12_22-53.jpg

This is the better of the 2 kaya golds, i intend on keep this one as a mother once the closet space is freed up from my other grow, it will go into there with the other mother plants.

P04-03-12_22-52_1_.jpg

This is what i believe is the A-Train Plant. It only has 3 finger leaves right now!

P04-03-12_22-52.jpg

Here is what i am pretty sure is the LSD Plant, looks very fat and indica

LSD7.jpg

Family Shot!!

P04-03-12_22-53_4_.jpg
P04-03-12_22-59.jpg

Heres the Ph/TDM/Temp meter. It is mesuring the pH good but im not sure about the TDM or the TEMP

The TDM is ready like 1200ppm on my tap water, so either its really hard or its just not reading it right. We also dipped it in the 5 gal bucket of BPN Monster Bloom and it read like 2200ppm.

P04-03-12_22-48.jpg

Well apprently i still need to be running my co2 tank on a timer because i left it set at .05 SCFH last weak and my tank is empty. It must have only shut off at night and run it for the whole time the lights were on. Im going to connect the co2 tank to a 15 min interval timer and then plug that into the controller.

Also its so dry in my area and the HID lights are putting out so much heat that i have to keep refilling my humidifier every damn day! Im thinking about adding another humidifier so i wont have to change them out as often. And i only have the humdistat set for like 35%RH.

Some of the plants look ok, some are looking a little bad. The soil is getting dry very quick so the plants looked a little sickly.

The Lucy and the A-Train are still looking ok and they are growing.

Some of the PPP looks excellent with the exception of a few yellow leaves. I am noticing alot of dead leaves and stuff all around though. I think its from them getting so dry and not gettin enough nutrients. So i mixed up a 5gal bucket of BPN 3 Part i used 25ml of each Grow, Micro, and Bloom, as well as a dash of super thrive.

I have been having alot of problems with this grow so far, more than there should have been. I am considering saving the best PPP as a mother and to strip the other 9 for clones and start my 2L hempy. Time will tell stay with me guys!!!

A-Train (Weird 3 Finger Leaves)

100_09446.JPG

Lucy - Growing pretty good, nice fat round leaves

100_09433.JPG

Group Shot!

100_09376.JPG

Ok so im knocking on wood and crossing my fingers but the plants are looking alot better! we have been putting them through alot of stress considering that this grow hasnt gone that smooth, im suprised they are still here!

After we started them on the BPN they perked right back up and are starting to get color back.

The A-Train and Lucy plants have almost doubled in size in the past 3 days!! thanks to the BPN 3 part elite!

LST PPP

LST43.JPG
LSTMAINSHOOT.JPG

100_09515.JPG

This PPP Doesn't look to hot, not giving up on her though

Sickppp.JPG

A-Train and Lucy

100_09504.JPG

A-Train (Roughly day 31/32 of veg)
A-Train_Top.JPG
A-train.JPG

Lucy (Roughly day 31/32 of veg) she is looking beautiful!
LSD8.JPG
LSDtop.JPG

Kaya Gold (roughly day 35/36 of veg) Growing at a slower rate but is going good since it has been in the new tent
KayaGoldtop.JPG
KayaGold.JPG

Best Looking PPP Plant (Roughly day 64/65 of veg) Probably will save this one as a mother
BestPPP.JPG

Family Photo
Group230.JPG
Group129.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom