Grow Journal

There is also always reveg it can take forever but maybe it can save her.

Ah I have plenty of plants right now I was just talking about last grow when I was in that situation but they ended up rooting after 3 or 4 weeks anyhow just a slow strain.. and yeah I've heard of cloning flowering plants and I'd try if it came down to it lol but if vegging plants can take 3-4 weeks for cuttings to show roots on this strain I'd imagine cuttings in flower would be a nightmare. But still if it came down to it yeah I would definitely try that haha I've always heard great things about reveg'd clones growth patterns. But I plan on trying to keep one plant to use as a mother so I can cut when I want to instead of right at flip every grow.

I can almost see them. :goodjob:
Definitely put on some weight from the last pics. Hopefully she will put on some more for ya. Bet she's gonna taste good.
What are you checking trichomes with?

60X - 100X illuminated Jewelers Loupe Microscope with iPhone 5 5s Mount Cover

I don't even use the 100x... the 60x and the zoom on my phone can zoom to single trichomes lol.

Also the special queen does smoke well in my opinion.. but the smell is where it's at though... man open up the jar take a big wiff throw it in the grinder grind it up open the grinder and just inhale that fresh flower smell that is extremely intense and it's a mixture of sweet and skunky and it's delightful... but I am definitely going to be incorporating another strain sometime.. I'll probably buy some new beans halfway through this grow to get started for the grow after but that is quiet a while down the road... I have specifics I want to look for this time around though... I want to try to go for a strain that has a fruity smell and taste as well as has a nice mix of THC and CBD and of course preferably a high yielder that can be kept short if needed lol... that may be to specific but it's just what I want to search for at first.

Also the special queen does smoke well in my opinion.. but the smell is where it's at though... man open up the jar take a big wiff throw it in the grinder grind it up open the grinder and just inhale that fresh flower smell that is extremely intense and it's a mixture of sweet and skunky and it's delightful... but I am definitely going to be incorporating another strain sometime.. I'll probably buy some new beans halfway through this grow to get started for the grow after but that is quiet a while down the road... I have specifics I want to look for this time around though... I want to try to go for a strain that has a fruity smell and taste as well as has a nice mix of THC and CBD and of course preferably a high yielder that can be kept short if needed lol... that may be to specific but it's just what I want to search for at first.

If you find a strain that meets that criteria please let us know lol I'm sure I'm not the only one that has similar or the same desire from a plant!

True that lol... I smoked some bud one time that smelled just like fruity pebbles even while burning and it tasted like it too it was amazing shit but it was no name dank unfortunately lol.

lol I've had similar experiences too..had some acclaimed "fruity pebbles" that some guy just threw a name on cause of how it tasted but man...that shit tasted so damn good.

The biggest thing I am noticing about this 13/11 schedule is the excessive amounts of white hairs this late on... my previous plant was chopped at day 56 of 12/12 and had significantly less hairs overall but the hairs she had were 80% light orange and receded to the bud unlike this plant on 13/11 that seems to of gotten a burst of new white hairs on top of the orange. She's going for around a total of 70-75 days of light change herself she's almost done based on trichomes. Her buds do seem fatter but she is also getting more direct light so I can't link that to 13/11 anyhow.
420-magazine-mobile743594797.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922804933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile837797638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680341173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278948217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565506764.jpg

I'll be doing updates on my vegging plants in the next couple days most likely just don't like moving them around to take pics to often.
Man if i can grow buds that look half as nice as yours ill be happy.... looking good bro

How are you liking those mars lights?

Not bad for the price they are just budget blurples. They do get the job done though but I have been having my eyes on those quantum board 120's as they only require a driver so 60W of top of the line LED for roughly 60$ is a fantastic deal as those 60W would probably compare to a mars hydro 300. I hope to snag a couple of them to try out for myself when they are in stock.

Man if i can grow buds that look half as nice as yours ill be happy.... looking good bro

Thanks she's been doing me well the past couple grows. If she really surprises me I may let her go longer than planned but that's really going to depend because I have no intention of going 2-3+ weeks without meds... once I get my grows more dialed in to my needs I'll probably let my plants go longer but I'm not there quiet yet. She is absolutely caked in trichomes though she's doing me well and I'm sure she going to smoke well either way as she will of been my longest flowering special queen by far my others got 56-58 days of 12/12 she's getting 75 days of bloom schedule.

Thanks she's been doing me well the past couple grows. If she really surprises me I may let her go longer than planned but that's really going to depend because I have no intention of going 2-3+ weeks without meds... once I get my grows more dialed in to my needs I'll probably let my plants go longer but I'm not there quiet yet. She is absolutely caked in trichomes though she's doing me well and I'm sure she going to smoke well either way as she will of been my longest flowering special queen by far my others got 56-58 days of 12/12 she's getting 75 days of bloom schedule.
Whatever you're doing keep it up cuz you're doing an awesome job definitely going to follow your thread

They are starting to have a decent bit of small side branches starting to grow up so hopefully when they hit the LED's they really start taking off

420-magazine-mobile1629562421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218332507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1596623702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile273300979.jpg

Your plants seem way taller than mine..so I'm gonna have to assume that means whatever strain I have is indica dominant? They're short to the point that LST is difficult to do without pinning branches on the soil surface or not being able to reach lol

Not bad for the price they are just budget blurples. They do get the job done though but I have been having my eyes on those quantum board 120's as they only require a driver so 60W of top of the line LED for roughly 60$ is a fantastic deal as those 60W would probably compare to a mars hydro 300. I hope to snag a couple of them to try out for myself when they are in stock.

I've been looking at those to, man they look good. I want to buid a light with 3 of them.
I've seen some amazing videos of a guy using them. He pulled close to 2 grams per watt. Looked to good to be true. Would love to try them out at some point.

Your Veg plants look good. Look like they are ready to put on some growth. Once they get the light.

Your plants seem way taller than mine..so I'm gonna have to assume that means whatever strain I have is indica dominant? They're short to the point that LST is difficult to do without pinning branches on the soil surface or not being able to reach lol

Yeah genes and light is going to play a role... I'd prefer mine to stay short to be honest... there is no right or wrong time to start LST. A shorter more naturally bushy strain isn't going to need nearly as much. You could try to either raise the light some or add some more reds to try and make them a bit more stretchy if desired.

Yeah I'm not complaining with their size as long as they produce when the time comes. I'm probably gonna wait till tomorrow for those pics too..gonna throw some up of where I topped them and see what y'all think. They've been kinda slow to continue growth there imo

Back
Top Bottom