Grow Journal

Dry weight ended up being 128G not to bad 28G more than my minimum and 16 grams over my goal. I did not do an amazing trim job or anything by no means... its 85% personal smoke and im not a fan of meticulous trimming trimming.

420-magazine-mobile374346022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1220567094.jpg

Also im going to be able to finish my vegging plants luckily but after that ill be done for a few months.

Well ive been a little busy... I put the scrog and plants in and i realized my tower fan wouldnt fit so i had to ge creative with it... (look up) but im just using one light on one side for now until they start reaching up to the scrog.
420-magazine-mobile1213840771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1296296420.jpg

I plan on adding some feet to the scrog but i just havent gotten around to it.

Also im going to be able to finish my vegging plants luckily but after that ill be done for a few months.

Well ive been a little busy... I put the scrog and plants in and i realized my tower fan wouldnt fit so i had to ge creative with it... (look up) but im just using one light on one side for now until they start reaching up to the scrog.
420-magazine-mobile1213840771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1296296420.jpg

I plan on adding some feet to the scrog but i just havent gotten around to it.

Looks good dude! Way to get creative with the fan! I'm glad you're getting to finish the plants out! I'll be watching and learning with ya

Looks good dude! Way to get creative with the fan! I'm glad you're getting to finish the plants out! I'll be watching and learning with ya

Thanks ill also end up adding a small oscillating fan underneath the canopy once it fills out but thats a bit away.

GOOD NEWS! I purchased a quantum board 120 (3000k) with a 60W meanwell im going to connect it too... Im actually kind of happy I missed the last two sales as they were only 4000k lights and I even remember wishing they had a flower panel either 3000k or 3500k so when I got the email they were back in stock and saw the 3000k listed I jumped on it and bought one haha... cant wait to get it it should be here around the time I decide to flip to flower and Ive heard nothing but amazing things about this light and should hopefully notice a decent difference from these 60 Watts.

Ill give an update on my plants too no great pictures ill take better ones when I water... when the QB comes in ill have a more natural light to take my future pictures in. Still happy I jumped on it this time before it went out of stock since they have that 3000k lmao
420-magazine-mobile830288748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170806139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile408076239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2075032394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1721236253.jpg

I almost want to get rid of one but im not going to rush to do anything before I start training into the net and get a feel for it as I am looking to completely fill out this tent this grow lol... one plant is just starting to touch the net and the rest arent to far away... they are starting to bush out a good bit and get new budsites that are slowly but surely making their way out so hopefully it doesnt take much longer to flip. They are all looking healthy but even with 4 plants I kind of wish I would of went with 5 gallon fabric pots and definitely will next grow.

Your girls look like they're loving everything so far and that light is only gonna make them happier! Congrats on getting the one you wanted man

Your girls look like they're loving everything so far and that light is only gonna make them happier! Congrats on getting the one you wanted man

Thanks im definitely excited to try it out as it is a budget friendly light lol check it out if you want QB120 Quantum Board - Horticulture Lighting Group all you need is the board a 24V driver from 10W-60W and a power cord from a computer or something lol. All in all it cost me a dollar a watt with shipping which is pretty damn good for the efficiency of this LED as its newer and overall more efficient than an older mars hydro 300 though they are only 50 cents a watt I wanted something more efficient so I could use less electricity overall for better yields lol so paying more for the watt overall just makes since for my end game. I did have my eye on the mars hydro cobs but I just dont have the money to spend that much on a light right now especially when I can just buy these cheap panels one by one and hook them up for 60$ each and buy them whenever. Im by no means hating on the 300's though as im definitely going to continue to keep using them and I am definitely impressed in them for 50 cents a watt especially since they are still going strong after more than making my money back so many times over lol ill end up using them on the sides and the QB in the center.

I'll check it out but lighting isn't on my to buy list right now lol I gotta get a tent next! But it sounds like you're gonna have a killer setup to produce some big yields of high quality meds! I'm happy for you man!

Following along, finally read through and caught up .
Great set up! Healthy looking plants! I want to try scrogging when I get a tent next grow! I'll be watching and learning

Thanks im excited to see how they do with the scrog. Im going to be going ahead and lowering the scrog a couple inches today so the plants are at level with it and I can start training as im needing to flip sooner than later.

Looking good! One thing I did was use tomatoe size cages to start training them wider instead of lowering the scrog

Thats a good idea lol not looking at spending money and I already know the cages I have around for outside are to large as they are over 2 feet tall lol... I am going to he rearranging some stuff in my tent to see how im going to make room for my third light. Ideally this scrog needs to be lowered anyhow as the only reason its this high is because originally I wanted to put the pots ontop of something to collect water but I decided against it and I could definitely use the upward room as im only working with 4 feet total lol. This third lights around 11"-9" I believe so im going to be getting creative.

Got the 60W QB120 3000k up and running in the tent today... nice little light and seems pretty efficient definitely more intense than the blurples in person. Most likely going to break down and put the plants in an extra gallon or two of soil before flip for safe measure as I feel they need it.
420-magazine-mobile2103364256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683004519.jpg

Got the 60W QB120 3000k up and running in the tent today... nice little light and seems pretty efficient definitely more intense than the blurples in person. Most likely going to break down and put the plants in an extra gallon or two of soil before flip for safe measure as I feel they need it.
420-magazine-mobile2103364256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683004519.jpg
Something about that light. Just looks so nice.

Something about that light. Just looks so nice.

Its so thin and sexy lmao and it really is bright... I can stare directly in the mars 300's but I cant stare into the QB without seeing stars... im also impressed with the little heat output thanks to the spreaded of the LED's much more cool than my mars 300's granted its half the wattage it also doesn't have a fan or heatsink. Very easy to put together as im not a very big DIY'er as im not experienced but its as simple as stripping an old 2 prong cord and connecting it to the driver negative to negative positive to positive lol I didnt realize that the negative side of cords has a rigid edge before this so thats nice to know when the cords are both black. All in all it took about 10 minutes to have everything setup for hanging all you need is some steel lines and fishing swivels as hooks... but it all went well and the driver worked great just used tape to connect my power cord and the a/c is connected with the molex connectors which are neat but a bit difficult for the gauge wire the driver uses but I guess a smug tight is best anyhow. But I definitely am a fan of the size and I think making a 4-6 board light covering my 4x2 would be badass... but thats just options for down the road whenever I start up my next grow.

Once I put my girls in 4-5 gallon pots Ill probably veg 4-5 more days and then flip as I can tell they havent no more room to expand lol.

Back
Top Bottom