Grow Journals Fixed and Organized!

Founder
After 3 long months of fixing photos in Grow Journals, we are finally done!

We have organized all Grow Journals into 3 categories: Journals in Progress, Completed Journals and Abandoned Journals. We also developed a simple How to Make a Grow Journal tutorial to help growers make the best journal possible.

Our staff works extremely hard to help you guys for FREE. Please give them the respect they deserve by making sure you follow our guidelines. I would like to thank Cozmo and 420 Girl for helping me with this monster task!

I would also like to add that we have been overwhelmed lately with an influx of new growers asking for support, some of which are being impatient and rude. While we do try our best to help everyone, all staff here are volunteers, which means they sometimes have other obligations that take them away from us. When they return, they are stuck trying to catch up to so many questions from so many people. It is now that I ask all growers that have learned from us in the past, to give back by helping other growers. You do not have to be a staff member to help other growers here. Please don't forget where you got your start and do the right thing by helping others learn.

Thank you for your continued support of us and our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

The staff of 420 is awesome in my opinion.

I know you all work for free, not counting the love of the plant and culture.

I've been spending lot of time trying to soak up as much of the knowledge as I can - and there's a lot here.

Thanks for your efforts

I can't believe that people would have so little class as to be rude or pushy when what they're asking for is help.What part of that concept do these people find too difficult to understand?I think some people need to mellow out a little.Of course there is always the possibility of a more sinister explanation but lets not go there.I've always found the site helpful and the people involved committed and pleasant,unless confronted with the typical prohibition BS.I guess everyone has a place they just don't feel obligated to go.:peace:

I got a telephone call yesterday, and the Caller ID said it was mobile. I picked up the phone, and I heard noises in the background. I listened for a second or two, finally I said "What's that?" A voice came on the line and said "I said I've got the wrong number you crazy bitch!" Needless to say I hung up. Of course I know it was kids, but they should stop and think (they just gave their ID to anyone who received that call) it could be the authorities who could trace them with ease, even in their spare time. Some people are always going to be rude and pushy, because their either young and stupid, or just plain stupid.

Back
Top Bottom