Grow light on seeds

Nah it means tht method is flawed I've argued with plenty of people go to Cvs get cotton rounds moisten it put seeds in it and put in like a dark jewelry box under light

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Put under light so it stays warm I get 100 % almost from any place I get seeds bags dispensary or mail order

420-magazine-mobile1714981058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1213015991.jpg

Put it under light 18/6 closed put seeds inside cotton round moisten it close the box put under light watch the beans pop

T5 4ft 8 bulb 5200k kelvin 4 bulbs are 3200 flower lights just keep an eye don't get to hott watch moisture don't let get dry don't drown etc just moisten thoroughly

My method is a combination of things I've been taught and perfected the dark warm moist jewelry box speeds up seed cask popping off than you put into a Pete plug and put in fox farm starter soil look at previous pic than wet tht place Pete plug in soil put tap root facing down in the hole you may have to widen cover very gently with Pete top soil than put some very little starter soil on top you fill cup make a divot for plug than plant seed sorry inside of plug cover with a little starter soil like I said wet it pretty well put a plastic bag misted clear with elastic over cup put under light

Did u get to try this red and have any popped? While there in germ my research suggests that allowing light to touch the taproot is bad so this is why the jewelry box works it's warm moist dark

Hey closetop. Just checking my messages in a few days. Yes I done exactly what you said. Two out of the seven seeds have popped opened. Yaaaahhhh! Waiting for the others. Thank you for all of the advice you have given me! I can tell you know what you are doing!

For sure i do I killed plenty of seeds you can believe that lol now tht I do this I'm successful

Back
Top Bottom