GROWant G5 HiPAR Pro Series & Bignugz420 Team Up To Make Some Big Nugz

Lookomg great !! Must lookimg into about the led lights ur using

Thanks brother , I would def look into them if your shopping , but either way I'll be posting results thru out bloom then my next run should be a SOG WIRH A 315watt lec and a 2 of the mars hydro 192x ,

So I super cropped some blue dream branches took one branch from C99 that was so close to being a good branch but is just to short and below canopy so chopped her off
420-magazine-mobile1319794445.jpg
blue dream top view
420-magazine-mobile786819562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501478552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646216799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile529591643.jpg
C99
420-magazine-mobile630050752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile805212733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760700129.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78595541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile237432142.jpg
pistols showing A LOT on critical kush and C99 once they get going good I'll be so happy Bc then stretch is over so I honestly think they are so old that not to much stretch Bc hormones were depleted during there old age of 6 months
420-magazine-mobile706786771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746495695.jpg

So last night I put a dehumidifier in my room on a Wi-Fi plug, and a camera that tells me RH, and temps so now I can check on the ladies even when I am not in my room and I ducted a in-line fan from my coldest room to get a nice cool breeze on them for good development

So last night i added a dehumidifier to me room on a Wi-Fi plug and I added a camera set to tell me temps and RH

Thats cheap medicine for the girls, i need a couple of cheap wi fi switchs

They are great and with a camera telling me my temps and RH, I def recommend grabbing one when I first bought this one it was called E-broadlink now the app is called ihc

Actually i looked at 2 titans last night. I time my lights with Titans, i just want to run 30 seconds once an hour with my recirc. Seems to keep things mixed up and fresh.

Im needing timers that count in seconds as opposed to minutes.

Yea my timers count on 30 min increments I need 15 but will just make due with my current equipment I have spent so much it's time to focus money on enjoying it
420-magazine-mobile783035870.jpg
flower room last night love the dehumidifier inside on Wi-Fi plug

I have what i need for now just gotta get busy growing some seeds lol

I have so many beans dropped and clones healthy that I am GOOD, for a while but I always love having some autos on hand for my next veg that's gonna be long with 4 tents enough lights and more for all 4 and inline fans , internal tent fans, carbon filters , ozone gen, dwc buckets and air pumps for 15 buckets total, some top feeders most regular I love my shorties with 8"net pot shit I can get roots out of that so big no room left in container . And 1/4 tubing idk what even else I would need besides some more coco loco, but that's it, Bc I have enough equipment to actually have a real grow , not tents but actual room I am contracting out a guy to help me set up everything but it takes time and MONEY, so we have blueprints but won't start til after Xmas

420-magazine-mobile995763429.jpg
so this is what my new Lights look like at sunset feature GROWant did some very smart things with saving money thru out the day the start at UV and ramp up til full strength at like high noon stays high then drops down pretty fast and finishes at IR only , definitely a cool feature I had clouds and lighting on but stopped Bc I didn't see the point, if anyone has a scientific reason for either one besides trying to act like summer day outdoors but how it helps plants? But I def notice the UV and IR has added a thin layer on my fans to protect them so colas should do the same , tonight I am gonna set to custom and then use a little more blues and whites, and still have more reds than anything but even out a little

Back
Top Bottom