GROWant G5 HiPAR Pro Series & Bignugz420 Team Up To Make Some Big Nugz

Now things are looking good for my GROWant 400w Led grow all my 3 autos under them look great about 2.5 weeks old and gaining growth daily,
e3c5795a6edc299500796776ac5f0992.jpg
1daa4e2f0249a13c288918c879aedefd.jpg
that was weird one
ad4f045ead20a4e53358b3b6cde3a3f6.jpg
f7f96789b262cc7c588644a85b77c622.jpg
even photo is leaning into these led
c54642cfc197e374fa61ded253a85c86.jpg

Looking happy n healthy man. I heard what happened at the end of the last run, sorry to hear man, sucks a lot :/ put me off of being on here for a bit even:/ really hoping this grow pulls for you n gets you back on the right track!

Happy 2018 man, really stoked to see smore Bignugz!

Looking happy n healthy man. I heard what happened at the end of the last run, sorry to hear man, sucks a lot :/ put me off of being on here for a bit even:/ really hoping this grow pulls for you n gets you back on the right track!

Happy 2018 man, really stoked to see smore Bignugz!

Thanks brother that means a lot you what's crazy is this community is some of my better friends that I have in my day to day life and I know a lot of people but everyone on here so polite and generous in real life greed and jealousy comes into play they see you come up and want what you have, and yea PW I Actually really like these GROWant Lights better than I thought I mean to fill a 4 by 4 properly you need 4 400s but that is a great PURPLE Led type for the money Bc not everyone does big rooms like me some are 2 by 2 and so on I am breaking out the Ps GOLIATH and getting it going and gonna have plants between the two cut out the third til mothers get bigger and need room it's crazy lost a lot of equipment and gained even more Bc of friends and donations I guess I can grow ok if people are throwing stuff my way for discount or free

I have one of my ladies 6" from a Growant Led and she loves it either way she is staying squat at least I got branches already this will be a good one by heavyweight seeds not a problem yet that I didn't do myself so hopeful for her to stay health and keep exploding with more roots she has the most I put her 6" from it last night I half expecting to see burnt a little but instead she is loving it

I'd let them start stretching out before you flip for bigger colas

They are autos so that's just how they are I raised the light lowered it and tried everything but they stay squat like that it sucks but so does the genetics

Germ Brisker og reg (2) and (2) Skylar white autos to go under my Growant Led should pop tom or next day

You'll def love it did you go big with 800 or 400 I have 2 400

Good morning nugz. Your garden looks amazing at this point. Cant wait to catch up to the rest of this grow. Great one so far. Im wondering bro if you have any helpful links to setting up those functions. Im not ashamed to say....this light is smarter than me. Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom