Growing knowledge

Hey mostly cloudy! I agree! I'm also a land owner. Never late around here.

On another thought at the moment. Using lunar cycles? anybody?
If you want harvest by April 20th I think flip this week! So anybody going to flip? Well That's it for now! I know good things are on the way!

I thought about the whole lunar cycle biz and decided against it. I grow indoors. Read a lil bit and didn't see a benefit from the moon light.
I just put my flip in the tent so I'm with u.

this is not my work but I hope it helps.
When the moon is in a waxing crescent (it's a crescent shape and is working toward a full moon), it's time to germinate your cannabis seeds.
Waxing gibbous (the moon is bigger than a quarter moon and almost to a full moon) is when your plants will start pulling up tons of nutrients from the soil. Ideally, you'd want your cannabis plants to have some strong roots in place when this phase begins.
A few nights after a full moon, it will once again be bigger than a quarter moon. It will look a lot like a waxing gibbous moon, but because the moon is now working toward a new moon instead of a full moon, this one's a waning gibbous. This phase is ideal for flowering and ripening. This is the perfect time for your cannabis plants to start moving into the budding stage.
When the moon is new, it's a period of resting and renewal. This is the best time to prune your plants, weed your garden, and get your plants ready for their next stage of growth. During a dark moon, everything's getting taking a break and getting ready to move back into active growth.

It all depends. I did it on this lil lady she was a runt. I tried to reveg her but then just gave up and threw her back into flower
420-magazine-mobile1757828274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1585322879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1907861190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1759964350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059580459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile311169448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444861654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209668783.jpg
but for a 10 inch plant those colas are decent size

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

yeah man you can definitely see where they swelled nice!
Personally I do the same listen to her. seems to work well for me around wks 3-4 on an 8wks plan. After 5 wks they seem to mutate and/or foxtail but recently I've discovered that the foxtailing might be excess nitrogen. When I FINALLY do grow again I will watch my nitrogen closer in flower.

If you take care of your plants...They will return the favor!
It's like a woman take care they will take care of you. This is my favorite ladies I have in a tent currently
420-magazine-mobile1496548751.jpg

she's a beauty! what nutes you feeding her?
GH products, with some additives, earth juice hi-brix, armor si, cal-mag, SOS res protection, and the two most important mammoth p and Fox farm three part bud booster

Back
Top Bottom