Growing Your Own

Stargazer32862

I noticed that there are a lot of grow-it-yourself websites like this one. And considering I just know about this one and another that I'm a member of. That is quite a few people all over the world. What my question is, since different cultures have somewhat of the same living arrangements, you either own where you are currently or you are renting. So, is anyone renting and growing their own at the same time? If, so. What kind of arrangement do you have with management/and/or/owner? If you don't want to post it here, you can PM me. But I would love to hear your story.

Your question would really only apply to legal grow states in the US (or other legal grow countries) since if a landlord knew and allowed illegal activities at his property, it could be subject to forfeiture. In legal grow states it’s probably better to ask foregoveness than permission, but if there’s nothing in the rental agreement prohibiting it, then I’d say you’re good to grow.

I wouldn't ask for permission otherwise they'll probably just pen up another agreement that does prohibit it.
But if there's nothing in the rental agreement prohibiting it and it's legal then you're good to go.
Even if you can grow legally where you live, I'd keep the fact you're growing private as much as possible.
Less chance of theft or problems with neighbors or whatever else. Not everyone is pro cannabis.

You can discuss growing in rented accommodation with the property owner's permission.

However I have to point out that we can't permit discussing a grow being done on someone else's property, without their knowledge and consent.

Although we sympathize, we cannot allow things to be posted on our website that could be used against us or anyone in a court of law. No one should be unknowingly implicated in something that could potentially affect their possessions and/or freedom. We must follow not only the site rules, but also the law. If the site gets shut down then this source of information will disappear, and that is what the War on Drugs is about, a war of information.

We hope you understand our position on this matter. :thanks:

You can discuss growing in rented accommodation with the property owner's permission.

However I have to point out that we can't permit discussing a grow being done on someone else's property, without their knowledge and consent.

Although we sympathize, we cannot allow things to be posted on our website that could be used against us or anyone in a court of law. No one should be unknowingly implicated in something that could potentially affect their possessions and/or freedom. We must follow not only the site rules, but also the law. If the site gets shut down then this source of information will disappear, and that is what the War on Drugs is about, a war of information.

Yeah I totally understand and I appreciate you explaining it for everyone. It’s a shame that there’s people who would use something as beneficial as weed to their evil ends. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Weird stance tbh because I can't see the issue with growing in a legal state and where it's not disallowed in the rental agreement. Like I said, the minute you bring up growing to the landlord prior to renting you're going to get shafted or extorted whereas had you kept quiet you would've been fine.

Weird stance tbh because I can't see the issue with growing in a legal state and where it's not disallowed in the rental agreement. Like I said, the minute you bring up growing to the landlord prior to renting you're going to get shafted or extorted whereas had you kept quiet you would've been fine.
It’s all about the legal aspect of it and @420 Magazine being culpable for condoning illegal activities. CL🍀 Edit: Imho

Your question would really only apply to legal grow states in the US (or other legal grow countries) since if a landlord knew and allowed illegal activities at his property, it could be subject to forfeiture. In legal grow states it’s probably better to ask foregoveness than permission, but if there’s nothing in the rental agreement prohibiting it, then I’d say you’re good to grow.
I'm sorry. I forgot to say that in the legal states allow you to grow your own buds.

Oops!! I'm sorry. I was just wondering if there were property owners out there who might allow someone to rent their house and use the basement as a grow room. I absolutely don't condone growing without permission from the property owner first. There are people who are moving to recreational states so they can grow their own medicine.

Back
Top Bottom