GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others - 2012

Re: GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed (plus others?) 2012

Ok, I have a seed planting decision to make - all are feminized - I have a single one of each.

Auto Bubblelicious (Nirvana)
Auto Kush (Seedsman)
Auto Cream Caramel (Sweet)
Auto Mazar (Dutch Passion)

Caramelo (Delicious)
Critical Sensi Star (Delicious) these last 2 were free

Feel free to comment, peeps, anything you might have to offer about these strains - problems, advantages, tips for soil growing , etc

I will have my Fox Farm OF potting soil Monday evening (barring any snafus) and can get Little Bagseed transplanted into a bigger pot. Tomorrow I will start germinating my next seed - I think I will try Auto Mazar.............don't want to mess up with my better seeds Cream Caramel and Sensi per jandre).

LB is really stretching - the aquarium light really seems pitiful, and only from 6-7:30 PM is there direct sun on the balcony. But when I transplant it I will do like I did with my leggy tomatoes and bury it nearly to the cotyledons.

Well here she is today (hope it's a she, lol):

Little Bagseed at about 1 week

4-22-2012.jpg

Well, ok, if you want to see her pic I guess you need to go to my gallery because the new photo thing is broken.

I just checked in your gallery. Little bagseed is looking nice so far! I have just planted 4 bagseeds today hopefully they sprout soon.

That is crazy you picked that seed to grow next. When i read the post about picking one I immediately chose the Mazar. haha little bagseed looks good and good luck with the Mazar! Come stop by my grow if you have time it is starting to get to the good part.

Bagseed is starting to grow like a weed! Mazar is playing catch up. I'll get some new pics tonight.

So far it's just tap water and FFOF potting soil (Mazar is still in plain potting soil). Both look really healthy. I am careful not to splash water onto their leaves, though in our dry climate that probably wouldn't do any harm.

Bagseed is starting to grow like a weed! Mazar is playing catch up. I'll get some new pics tonight.

So far it's just tap water and FFOF potting soil (Mazar is still in plain potting soil). Both look really healthy. I am careful not to splash water onto their leaves, though in our dry climate that probably wouldn't do any harm.

Your humidity right now is 48%. A little splash every now and again won't hurt them. Just not every day. lol

Re: GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others? - 2012

Here's the latest pic.

5-5-2012_-_Auto_Mazar_L_and_Bagseed_R_.jpg

Auto Mazar on the left, Little Bagseed on the right, with chives in left background and a cherry tomato in a pot in the right rear, lol.

Took the pic today. I bring the little one in to the aquarium at night still, but the bigger one won't fit anymore - can't raise the light. It seems to be happy, so I guess I am.

Smoked a bowl of shake and am happy right now. Having a brownie (medicated) then off to catch some zzzz's.

Re: GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others? - 2012

I haven't checked your journal in a while but I'm waiting for those update pics

Back
Top Bottom