GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others - 2012

Re: GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others? - 2012

Transplanted Auto Mazar into the next bigger pot this AM. Amazingly, it already had tiny rootlets down to the bottom of the pot!

yeah, if you allow them to, the roots will fill almost any vessel you put them in. I used to grow 3 1/2 foot plants in 3.5 gallon pots and frequently saw circling at the bottom as I was turning them onto the compost pile to recycle.

Well, it was 95F with howling winds today. I guess spring is over. Little Bagseed spent the day on the balcony gettig blown around but is fine. Auto Mazar, being tiny still, is indoors except on weekends.

God, I sound like I am reporting on my children. :rofl:

The soon are revered as children: You put so much into them and train them, you just want to see them grow up right and become fine, upstanding adults... And don't worry too much about the wind except on the 'lings. What tosses them around a bit will only make them stronger.

Wow! I couldn't imagine living in such a climate. Doesn't it reek havoc on AC filters on the houses & air filters on the cars?

Wow! I couldn't imagine living in such a climate. Doesn't it reek havoc on AC filters on the houses & air filters on the cars?

We go through a lot of air filters from the smog, which is nowhere near as bad as it was 25 years ago. The heat wreaks havoc on life in general. During our worst heat waves we all just pray the electricity stays on - a power failure when it's 115F+ can be life-altering.

My apartment is poorly insulated and only has little wall units for AC and heat. But I survive.

Wow! Makes me really appreciate that on the east coast the climate doesn't stay the same. If I could tunnel someof my central air your way I would.

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I posted, lol! Big news today: Bagseed and Auto Mazar are not only growing into beautiful healthy plants - they both appear to be female!!! Got visible pistils on both that weren't there yesterday.

I topped Bagseed a couple of weeks ago because she was SOOOO stretchy and looking maybe sativa-ish. So they are both about the same height. I need to take some new pics to post here.

Finally got around to taking some new pics and here they are.

6-2-2012.jpg

Also_6-2-2012.jpg

Bagseed is shorter and bushier than Mazar because I topped her - she was getting stretchy. Now Mazar is stretching but being a known auto I am not worried. If it becomes an issue with visibility (they are out on the balcony full-time now) I can LST or supercrop.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom