Growlow's 2000 Watt Organic RDWC HYDRO Headband - CottonCandy - Diablo OG

So we've had some growth since the last update. So I think I may take another week and let the girls get some extra size on them :)
20140822_162711.jpg
20140822_162707.jpg
20140822_162702.jpg

20140826_172650.jpg

how you feeling buddy?

been awhile since we got an update from you..

Glad youre back!

:passitleft:

Hey mate! Appreciate the love brother :)

The healing is coming on slowly. It turned out I broke my collar bone and 4 ribs on the fall along with a fracture in my wrist. All the while having only one arm to harvest and trim.My wife is 7 months pregnant so she couldn't exactly help more than holing a branch while I trimmed it :rofl: It was a laugh for the both of us. We like to takes things in our stride :)

And you clearly love a little challenge in life eh?

Thats unfortunate to hear of your rowdy injuries. I've busted my Collarbone mountain biking and broke a few ribs while snowboarding. I can say the Ribs are probably more uncomfortable than the collarbone, but take less time to heal i find. maybe was just the extent of my injuries. My collarbone (i demolished it btw. Its now a solid mass of bone instead of the two clavicles that split from the shoulder joint. Doc says its indestructible now! :yahoo:) took a long time to heal along with lots of physiotherapy to rebuild my shoulder strength. I played hockey on a competitive, professional level, and required a working shoulder!

Great excuse to smoke lots of tasty green! And you can bet we're all wherever we are at, smoking one for you brother! Sending the good healing vibes your way to a speedy recovery!

OH.. by the way, plants look great!!

Take care of yourself brother!

So I have risen from departure, as death would be an overstatement. I have recovered from some health issues that came after my fall. But I am back on my feet now so rest assured updates to come :) I just need to wait for my new S5 to show up to take some photos, as my father in-law is currently borrowing the fancy camera :) Hope all are well! I've got some catching up to do!

Cheers

I was wondering where you went Growlow :) get better soon! Missed ya! (how did I miss this journal too...)

I hope you can still play your guitar and sing to your plants despite the injuries!

Sending positive, healing vibes your way :love::Namaste::cheer:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom