Guess what my New Year's resolution was?

Cephas

Learn how to grow indoors. Not just medical MJ, which I used for a spinal problem, but everything else people normally grow in a garden too. I want tomatoes, potatoes, brussel sprouts, everything! The journals I've read on this site contain a wealth of knowledge that is just not available anywhere else in the mainstream.

Cephas

:thanks:

:welcome: Cephas! You and 420 are going to make 2010 a great year together brother! We specailize in Cannabis:yummy:.But With the growing knowledge 420 has assembled here anything is possible. Can we point you in a area that you would like to start reading? Have you decided on soil or hydro? You said you were reading the grow journals, That's a great place to find a set-up that may work for you in your space. Keep reading Buddy and soak up all you can, no worries it is really fun learning and you watch the more you learn the more you want to learn. It becomes additive! So stick around get to know us all here on 420. Hoping you a garden full of veggies and Buds soon in 2010. Happy New Year Friend!:partyboy:. See you in the forums. :grinjoint: :peace:

Hi Cephas, :welcome: to the 420Mag. I feel the same way about growing indoors. Down side is the money it takes to garden indoors. Got the money? GO FOR IT! :peace:

Welcome to the site - I grow everything indoors too - after I change my DWC tank where I grow my cannabis, I use the old nute solution to water my lettuce and other seedlings, and they grow like mad in just a tray of dirt.

See you around the forum! :welcome:

Thank you TW! Thank you cocoJoe!

I am a bit of an experimenter so I'll be playing with soil and hydro to see which one works best for me.

Welcome to the site - I grow everything indoors too - after I change my DWC tank where I grow my cannabis, I use the old nute solution to water my lettuce and other seedlings, and they grow like mad in just a tray of dirt.

See you around the forum! :welcome:

That is exactly what I planned on doing! good to know it'll work!

Where did ya go? I wanted to help you.

Awe man, I'm sorry! I've had my head stuck in an LED grow journal and my accounting text books. My light will be here from China in about 2 weeks. Once I tweak the light a bit I'll start a journal. It would be awesome if you would jump in there once I get it going!

Back
Top Bottom