Guide's - What do you wan't?

Blackleaf

Unique
I'm currently in the planning of writing another guide, but i'm not sure about whatm it will be about yet.
So, if there is anything some of you here would really like to see in detail, maybe I(or anyone else for that matter) could lend a hand ;)

I wan't to do this because i think it's quite fun, and would gladly share every tip or method i know of.

[Disclaimer, this is not an attempt to show anyone that i can do anything better than them, i'm good at somethings at terrible at other. So no bitching.]

I know you had a hash thread. Im interested in the process of making weed into hash, maybe you could do something on that? good luck man. keep smokin

Well... That's in the hash guide man.
But you're better off getting How to make hash.mpeg off any p2p network (like kazaa, emule, WinMX, DC+++).

Cause that's what that part of the guide is HEAVILY based upon.

So far i have been thinking about a J guide, but imo it just will be an eternal rambling about fold here, lick that... blah, blah, BLAH.

oh well sorry, I havnt checked your Guide to Hash in a long time. But ummm, a jay guide would be cool. You could have a lot of different techniquies on rolling, and different styles of joints. You could post pictures showing step by step directions on how to roll it up. Im sure that thread would take off, seing that there are so many different ways and methods of rolling joints and blunts.

id like to see a blunt guide
in depth... im terrible at em

Blunts... To bad i don't smoke them that much, but it's just like rolling a J with a really thick paper and no gum.

Just slobber all over it like a maniac and roll it tight.

Blunts is all I smoke, and all i've been smoking for the last 5 years. im sure i could do a thourough guide to blunts.

yes I agree with the blunt guide
I haven't found any really good blunt guide on the inet, I'm sure I even bought the wrong cigars when I tryed

You know what would make a great and easy guide?
Bowls...
Barely anyone anymore knows the art of packing a perfect bowl so that it cherries. My friend packs the PERFECT bowls... always...

^^^ That's a damn good idea!!!

A lot of people ask about passing urine tests.... but I'm not sure that's a guide that needs a visual :laughtwo:

Yeah, a bowl-packing guide. Good thinking!

Hmm, i just pack my bowl real tight and keep some pressure on top til it doesn't fluff anymore.

Burns superslow...

Bleh, there are no guides in this thread, just quick answers dude...

I'll get to writing those later, when i can get some smokeables.

Back
Top Bottom