Hairs Turning Pink?

DaCheeba

My a few of the white hairs on my newly budding plant are starting to turn pink very early when there is only on average 2-3 hairs at each piston, is that bad? Its only happened to a few of the hairs on the plant but I thought I better see if this could be a problem

Re: Hairs Turning Pink???

well, i thought the hairs werent suppose to turn until it matures... ill try to get pictures up today

we need more info on how you grew it, what you are using for medium, as much info as ur head can put up here, this insures a better answer from us.

Ok, i had some purp seeds and I just planted em outside my door in some normal soil (I didnt think they would actually grow, i was reeeaaallly stoned when i did it) outside my door on the side of my house, plants seem to be beautifully healthy with just sunlight completely au naturale
one grew to about 6 feet and the other about 5 with no problems; just a sprinkler system, :p

Mine started turning pinkish purple in the 3rd week of flowering, it's now in the 6th week, and the trichromes are still clear. Doubt if you should worry...be happy:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom