happy place to be!

CanadianEh

Hi all,

I've been reading lots of forums to learn as much as I can for my first grow (which has been started...with 10/10 seed germination :) and this forum seems to me to be one of the very best.

Lots of good people, with great advice!

I'm thinking of doing a journal of my set up but am a bit paranoid of having evidence of what I'm doing (in a worste case scenario of course)...but what I will put up is my home-made light mover out of leggo !!! (I kid not)

Rock on everybody :headbanger:

whereaboots in canada are you at? beautiful country yous guys have up there. i vacation in ontario every year at least two or three times.

CanadianEh, I fill my bowl in your honor. Welcome my new friend.

Thanks guys, I'm in Toronto...I'm not sure how beautiful it is per se... :)
Ontario in general does have some real beauty to offer. I personally hate the city being a small town guy (grew up in a town of 500-1000 people)...only a couple hour drive though and it can be quite nice!

Thanks guys, I'm in Toronto...I'm not sure how beautiful it is per se... :)

Oh god itš such a beautiful city, visit augusta ave. and the sublime cafe on it, if you still havent and THC such a beautiful store, 3 floors of weed related / hemp products! i love Toronto, sadly i can only go there twice a month.

yeah right eh. we goes aboot 250 klicks straight up 11. burks falls. the country up there changes so little over the years that every time i go back it feels like i am a kid again. the great fishing helps too

Welcome to 420magazine man...

i have a couple cousins up in vancouver hahaha

getting cold up there yet?

but anyways you'll be sure find alot of help in the grow forums. :) see ya round here buddy.

Oh god itš such a beautiful city, visit augusta ave. and the sublime cafe on it, if you still havent and THC such a beautiful store, 3 floors of weed related / hemp products! i love Toronto, sadly i can only go there twice a month.

Oh don't get me wrong, there are parts to the city that are great and Kensinton Market is one of them!! I do all of my veggi shopping there...great deals!

I just find the water front to be very dissapointing and to be honest I have a natural inclination to not enjoy being surrounded by concrete...I just prefer smaller, more natural settings :peace:

yeah right eh. we goes aboot 250 klicks straight up 11. burks falls. the country up there changes so little over the years that every time i go back it feels like i am a kid again. the great fishing helps too

I couldn't agree more!!!

I just find the water front to be very dissapointing and to be honest I have a natural inclination to not enjoy being surrounded by concrete...I just prefer smaller, more natural settings :peace:

yes you are right about the water front, and i am more of a big city person but when i lived back in russia, i spent alot of time in small villages out in the nature, it was truly beautiful, i go back every summer and visit my little cottage out in the village 400 km from moscow, its so quite and peacefull i feel so refreshed every time i get back.

yes you are right about the water front, and i am more of a big city person but when i lived back in russia, i spent alot of time in small villages out in the nature, it was truly beautiful, i go back every summer and visit my little cottage out in the village 400 km from moscow, its so quite and peacefull i feel so refreshed every time i get back.

Its funny how being in the wild can do that. I'm always amaized with the road traffic on Friday nights with people leaving the city to head to the country and then the mad dash of everyone driving back Sunday night. Kind of rediculous imo...what is normally a 2 hour drive turns into 5 bc of the traffic...lol

Its funny how being in the wild can do that. I'm always amaized with the road traffic on Friday nights with people leaving the city to head to the country and then the mad dash of everyone driving back Sunday night. Kind of rediculous imo...what is normally a 2 hour drive turns into 5 bc of the traffic...lol

its ridiculous, the traffic is crazy, the smog sadly bothers me alot in toronto, i can see it all the way from st. catharines on clear summer days, not as much this year tho

we were up there over canada day and it took us 4 hours to get from the 407 to barrie. now that was maddening!!! worth it but, maddening.

we were up there over canada day and it took us 4 hours to get from the 407 to barrie. now that was maddening!!! worth it but, maddening.

canada day was great, sadly i was flying out that day!
but the good part was that i didnt get to be stuck in traffic hahaha

Back
Top Bottom