Has anybody grown Blackberry?

KrissK70

Hello 420 Community,

Am new to site and have ordered some Blackberry seeds from dope-seeds in the UK.

I was hoping someone could help me with a bit of growing advice and if they had any relevant pictures.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks from an Australian grower brother. :thanks:

Hello to KrissK70 and all our friends in the land down under.
I hope 70 is not your age that would make you older than me. I'm older than dirt, cause the wife says so.

Look I can tell you the story on blackberry. It is the truth, but I'm not here to fluff birds feathers.

I have grown a strain called Blackberry S1 from Cali Kush Seeds. It had two phenos. the purple one is ok, and the green one was very nice. The green pheno was what I would call an attitude adjuster. Couple hits and the day looked brighter. These seeds came from someone who used the handle Orgnkid on a different forum.

I believe if he is still an active grower/breeder he is a member here under a different handle. :peace:

Hey Kriss, I have heard good things about this strain from mates of mine in S.A.
They grow indoor, hydro, and say that air filtration is a must have if growing indoors.
As cocoJoe has said they have found the plants to be a bit wayward in that some of them were purple and the others a very green gold colour.
Might be the hydro growing method?? Either way make sure you get a grow journal going!!!

KrissK70 - have you got your delivery of seed yet? I hope that the genetics of them doesnt let you down!

Am starting a grow with Nirvana Blackberry seeds, Big Bang and Sweet Tooth. From what I can gather a cross whose parents are Black Domina and Strawberry Cough can only be a tasty treat!

Seeds arrived here yesterday and have got them soaking to germinate now! I am going to start a journal as well!!

Hey ReggieG I have been seeing a few journals starting up with Blackberry but have been reading about poor germination. I think KrissK has got 1 going now?

Back
Top Bottom