Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

This may be sacrilegious to say but I blend New York City Diesel and Early Miss for back and muscle pain. My job requires I brisk walk 4-6 hrs a day going up and down stairs and I'm in my 50's; I'm getting old so this kind of silliness is starting to hurt. While my tasty blend beats the heck out of taking way too much Advil on a daily basis, I have no idea how it will help for serious pain such as yours. I do however find that if I use it before going to sleep, I wake up fully rested and without pain and stiffness. When I used off the shelf pain relievers I woke up feeling like a rusty, disused gardening tool. Obviously I'm growing both NYCD and EM again this year to restock my blend, but also Haze Extreme and maybe Afghani purely for recreational purposes.

I grow outdoors and I have found Early Miss to be very resilient and forgiving. Last year I ran a few varieties later in the season than recommended and had some bud rot problems with the Afghani due to too much rain, but no problems with the Early Miss or NYCD. I don't think you can go wrong with Early Miss.

Good luck and hope it works for you!

Me too. Early miss & NYCd autos from crop king seeds. Ran both strains. Harvested 2-3 weeks early. Day 70. Found seeds (7 out of about 3-4 oz). But weed was airy light, no density. Was first time grow. I used ffof/perlite. 2 300 w led & natural sun. Started 2/7 (bobs birthday). Seeds from that harvest are currently 4 weeks old. See my first grow if u wish. Here is pic of my current plants from the seeds found in first harvest.
IMG_91573.JPG

Here is a plant from original seed at same age.....
IMG_91584.JPG

Good luck with your grow.
Tip...do not transplant...all the ones I transplanted didn't do squat (8 out of ten). 2 grew nicely. The two that grew well were in ffof/perlite. The others that didn't do so well, were started in 1 g pots in same mix, but around week 3 ish I transplanted to 3 g pots but switched to strawberry fields by ff. Not good idea either. It was half price, maybe for a reason. I used an ph perfect gmb. Hope it helps. Good luck & have fun!!

Hi, all. New forum member here.

I planted Early Miss and 2 other strains in the first week of May. Both other strains had buds starting by week 9 and were ready to harvest by week 14. It is now week 17 and the Early Miss plants still haven't produced any buds. They've got great vegetative growth but no sign of any buds even starting to form.

Any idea why these plants aren't flowering? I would think I was accidentally shipped male seeds but there aren't any pollen sacks forming either.

Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

That is about 16 weeks, you should be smoking those girls now!! Crop King has been known to send out auto flowers that don't auto flower as well as sending the wrong seeds altogether. They sent a bunch of people Sour Jack labeled as Candy Cane....

If you aren't running 12/12 lighting either switch to it and see what you get or scrap the plants if you don't want to do 12/12 or know what they are.

If you aren't running 12/12 lighting either switch to it and see what you get or scrap the plants if you don't want to do 12/12 or know what they are.

I'm running 12/12 lighting, shifted toward the red end of the spectrum to encourage flowering. But I'm getting nothing but vegetative growth. The plants are getting quite big, so it is hard to justify throwing them away but I am starting to think they will never bud.

I reached out to Crop King customer service but their only response was to tell me to post in this forum to find out what I'm doing wrong. I appreciate you saying others have gotten seeds from them that have never flowered. Cutting down big bushy healthy plants is hard to do but they're taking up space so if they're never going to flower, it may be time to let them go. I keep telling myself I'll give them another week but the truth is I could have been using that space for other plants that would be close to flowering by now if I'd removed the Early Miss plants after there were no buds at week 10.

When they sent me the wrong seeds it was an October 2016 to May 2017 for harvest. I could have done at least 2 crops in that period using clones!

Never again with CKS!

I'm running 12/12 lighting, shifted toward the red end of the spectrum to encourage flowering. But I'm getting nothing but vegetative growth. The plants are getting quite big, so it is hard to justify throwing them away but I am starting to think they will never bud.

I reached out to Crop King customer service but their only response was to tell me to post in this forum to find out what I'm doing wrong. I appreciate you saying others have gotten seeds from them that have never flowered. Cutting down big bushy healthy plants is hard to do but they're taking up space so if they're never going to flower, it may be time to let them go. I keep telling myself I'll give them another week but the truth is I could have been using that space for other plants that would be close to flowering by now if I'd removed the Early Miss plants after there were no buds at week 10.

Hey bud. Sorry to hear about this. Cks has shit customer service from my experience. I would go with 420 for seeds. Cks sucks for service , at least here in the states. Just letting people know so they don't waste money!:thumb:

I have 2 early miss and @ week 11 just starting to flower. I changed light to 12/12 last week because they were still just showing pre flowers. Has this happened to anyone else? I know I shouldn't have to change light for autos but worth a try. These early miss are not going to finish until they are 14 weeks old..if they even do! I contacted Crop King but they just more ore less said it was because I lack knowledge.

I have 2 early miss and @ week 11 just starting to flower. I changed light to 12/12 last week because they were still just showing pre flowers. Has this happened to anyone else? I know I shouldn't have to change light for autos but worth a try. These early miss are not going to finish until they are 14 weeks old..if they even do! I contacted Crop King but they just more ore less said it was because I lack knowledge.

Happened to me. I'm happy with what I ended up growing though I can't say for sure it's early miss. Seemed more indica than sativa by leaves. High is good too. You may need to go longer than 14 weeks if you just flipped.

It's a CKS issue, definitely not your lack of knowledge. They had the same screwup with Candy Cane auto which turned out to be Sour Jack fem.

Here's some photos near harvest:

Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

No, it's definitely not you. As with golfer420, more or less the same thing happened to me this past season; I grow outdoors and of 12 EM that made it past the deer/elk, one did not flower until the days shortened so it ended up getting harvested several months later about 2 weeks ahead of the Afghani I had planted. I have not a clue of what it was (maybe purple kush?) which is too bad because it was a nice smoke.

2nd Grow - CKS Autos White Widow & Amnesia Haze

Just finished my first ever grow 6 Earlymiss by Cropkingseeds and went way better then I could of amadgined , great smoke. and started my next grow right away some White Widow Autoflower by cropkingseeds aswell as a few Amnesia haze , cant wait to see how they turn out. Loving the CKS

day16goinggr8.jpg

heres a pic of one of the Earlymiss auto's I grew,
23201685_10212840461159657_783254426_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom