Has anyone had any luck with the 600w grow light from htg supply

MattyTrips

Like the title states...Wondering if anyone had used or is using the Digital Greenhouse 600w HPS grow light from htgsupply.com. I want a hid for my new closet project...if you have any other reccomendations Id really appreciate it..

:thanks:

i have been using one for the last year with no problem. Using the 600w mh conversion bulb for veg and 600w hps for flower.

Next time I will seriously consider the dimable ballast though. waster a lot of electricity using 600w for seedlings. However, once they take off under the 600, watch out.

I have been running mine nonstop for almost 2 years now, still running strong as ever.

I am not to crazy about the reflector hood that came with the kit, but it does a decent job.

I needed to take some heat out of the room, so I fabricated another hood out of aluminum flashing. It has a hole on the top with an baffle inside. I hooked up to a 4" fan to move some air. I think it needs a little more curve to it, but I forgot to make the curve bigger as I made the whole reflector a little bigger than the original.
I bought a roll of flashing from a friend, 2'x50' black one side white on the other. I bought it when I was making home made solar heat exchangers. Easy to work with and comes in handy for DIY projects.

Here is the hood

hood_out.jpg

hood_in.jpg

vent_hood_with_fan.jpg

as you can see the plants love it.
2 weeks ago before defoliating
room_2wks_flwr.jpg

6 weeks into flowering, 2 days ago after defoliating + one new plant
room_flwr_6wks.jpg

Front left is Cream Carmel, back left AK, back right Afrodite, front right Original Berry (just in the room a few days now)

I have 2 digital 600 watters from htg supply. They work fine and the company stands behind their products which is important to me.

Hey Goshawk!! Are your 600s the Digital Greenhouse lights FROM HTG, or are they actually HTG Supply brand lights? I'm looking at one right now, and I'm seriously itching to pull the trigger, but I want to get as much info from users first...Thanks in advance!

Hey Goshawk!! Are your 600s the Digital Greenhouse lights FROM HTG, or are they actually HTG Supply brand lights? I'm looking at one right now, and I'm seriously itching to pull the trigger, but I want to get as much info from users first...Thanks in advance!

I Bought the Digital Greenhouse lights. They are quiet, cool, bright and no issues at all so far
except I got a couple broken bulbs which they replaced no questions asked and I didn't have to
return the broken ones. A good buy! Are you looking to buy the ballast only or the bulbs and reflector also?

mines the digital greenhouse too

Mine is Digital Greenhouse and works great.

I'm getting some real nice buds with it.

I Bought the Digital Greenhouse lights. They are quiet, cool, bright and no issues at all so far
except I got a couple broken bulbs which they replaced no questions asked and I didn't have to
return the broken ones. A good buy! Are you looking to buy the ballast only or the bulbs and reflector also?

mines the digital greenhouse too

ive had my digital greenhouse for 4 years no problems

Thats great news guys, thanks to all of you for the input! :thumb: I'm gunna go ahead and order the 600 dimable...Hopefully the 300 watt setting will be cool enough in the closet! Later, when I have a better space I'll be able to run her at full power:high-five:

Are you looking to buy the ballast only or the bulbs and reflector also?

I'm looking the whole setup, with just the Maxwing...Cant afford the nicer hoods. Hope all is well with ya Goshawk!

I'm looking the whole setup, with just the Maxwing...Cant afford the nicer hoods. Hope all is well with ya Goshawk!

Everything is going well here Quixilvir and I hope all things are going good for you also! Congratulations on your new light, Twelve12 bought the Digital Greenhouse lights also and I think he is happy with them. I bought the dimmable 600 and it is nice for seedlings and then turning it up as they grow. One thing I found out is it takes twice as much space to get 1200 watts as it does to get 1000 with one light. So for my situation I will be buying the 1000 watters from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom