Has anyone used the Photone app for light measurement?

Wrecked11

I recently found an app for light measurements. It's supposed to measure ppfd and dli look good but i don't khow how accurate it is does anyone have info or experience with it. If it's accurate definitely a good tool to have and doesn't cost anything yet

The Apple version is supposed yo be more accurate than the Android version. I think @Jon uses it or similar and he compared it to the chart from his light and found it matched up pretty well.
I think that Migro dude has an youtube video, says it's pretty accurate. It also costs something.

You can sub for all features (spendy over time) or you can just buy the one off specific light calcs you need. Every one-off feature I click into is 5-6$ to add. Have nothing but other YT vids and product documentation to base off of but comparing to those, it's not bad. Eventually want to get something more reputable but across the free options, seems pretty good. On iPhone anyway.

You can sub for all features (spendy over time) or you can just buy the one off specific light calcs you need. Every one-off feature I click into is 5-6$ to add. Have nothing but other YT vids and product documentation to base off of but comparing to those, it's not bad. Eventually want to get something more reputable but across the free options, seems pretty good. On iPhone anyway.
See thats strange im on Android and the whole thing is free

Back
Top Bottom