Have some cash for up grade's

Dain Bramage

Have some new found wealth,and would like to up grade my grow room(10x10x8).At present I use two 430 watt lights on movers for flowering.A bank of 8 T-5 floresent's 4ft. for my vegataing my plants.my clones are made in an airoponic system(home made thanks to this web page).My exhuast system is an 8 inch in line fan that run's threw a charcole air scruber.My h.id. light's have their own exhust in a 4 inch squirl fan that pulls heat off the bulbs.Have grate seed's.use advanced nut's and grow in soil(3 part's pro mix 1 part perl light andone part worm castings) in 3 gal containers.Any help out there or idear's would be most cool.:thanks:

Your GR is 100 square feet and you only have two 430 HPS for flowering? Put your money into (much) more light!

I Like the 600W Lumateks myself. I have 2 of them and they work great. They make them run on 120v or 240v on the same ballast now and they are switchable MH/HPS. You can keep them a little closer to the plants than say a 1000w if you are using sealed hoods and get more Lumens/penetration for your buck.

Back
Top Bottom