Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

my deal is that everyone has a bad day, some more than others, that would be me. the overall attitude of a place is important,
the more happy & kind the more I like, bla bla .

All I can say is after having issues with delivery and germination 2 out of 10 I got no where with email and the online chat I picked up the phone and new seeds are on the way.
Email=useless
Online chat = useless
Phone = results
I read this morning crop king had been sold hopefully the new owners make some changes for the better

I read this morning crop king had been sold hopefully the new owners make some changes for the better[/QUOTE said:
Where did you read this please?

I ordered only 5 White Widow seeds from them earlier this year. Unfortunately nothing other than 5 seeds were included.
So many people who've ordered from crop King got freebies or extra seeds which is always nice to have. The only thing I don't care for is that I learnt from those whom have received extra seeds have no idea what they've received. I got one wasn't too know the strain that any banks throw in. Some suffer from allergies which is why it's important to know what's what. Just my own opinion.

I'm unable to start growing anything... Too many engagements going on out of state and most importantly, I'm not willing to start a grow with my grandchildren coming out in a couple of months. I'll start the grow in November or thereabouts. I'll only grow indoors.

I'm truly hoping the seeds germinate successfully. Fingers, toes & eyelashes crossed!~ Crop King seeds aren't cheap.

A dear 420 friend recommended another company whom I'll order from. (Trainwreck)...

Have a great day and always think positive!

The LP's (most) cant grow for shit, wonder if they are better breeders? Currently in a law suit against one of them for using myclobutanil.

Great companies!

Have got some wicked genetics from Old School Breeders Association - Marijuana Seeds and Genetics . Pricey but our RMG Pink Kush is amazing as is Ghost Train Haze. They both were extremely stable and got two grows of each underway!

christ the mj seed business is a fucking racket. Disgusting really is what it is. These so called hippies and chill people should be ashamed of themselves! These are usually the same dumbass guys that sit around getting baked and ranting about how the government is fucking everyone over and capatalism is fucked up...yet when they have a chance to cash in on it they go full steam. Someone should start a legit seed company that isn't about profits, and is legit about getting seed out there, about legalizing and about the movement, not the money. I will never in my fucking life pay 100 bucks for 10 god damn seeds. Matter of principle. ESPECIALLY since it's weed. We stoners should be better than this.

That being said, that site is very similar to price as many others. Some interesting strains there too. I have learned that cheap seeds are cheap for a reason sometimes. KC Brains for example, I ordered two diff strains from them and both hermied. Not one other plant in the tent hermied except the two kc brains plants. Bad experience with nirvana seeds as well. Have had pretty good experience with royal queen seeds, white label, freedom seeds, and some others i cant recall at the moment.

Update on my crop king order. I mailed away for my seeds on April 18th. On April 25th crop king notified me by email saying my order was processed and shipped. Today on May 9th I received my order in a good mail packaging. I ordered five seeds and received seven. Three of the seeds appear healthy and a forth seed is possibly healthy also. The three remaining seeds are small and two look in rough shape. I have my doubts about these three seeds. In the future I'll post again after germination and successful plants are established. Next maybe I'll make a post about my grow and show photos of the plants as they grow....and etc.

Another update. Six out of the seven autoflower trainwreck seeds I purchased had germinated. The seed that did not germinate I discovered it had a decay hole. I planted the six germinated seeds outside and all sprouted. Had a windy rainstorm during the night following the sprouting and one seedling didn't survive. The leaves were torn off. Technically I received a 100% success rate with the five seeds that I did purchase. As for the two extra free seeds I received which didn't survive....RIP

There stuff is nice. Got a journal going but pretty slow until I cut my current crop down in a week or two.

OG Ghost Train Haze and Pink Kush clones almost ready for DWC buckets!

Back
Top Bottom