Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I only have 1 shorty but she's not giving up lol
420-magazine-mobile1981795244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1427274683.jpg

Ok someone said because of the Then yellowing even though I've given several doses of nutrients. Also watering every other day My neighbor who knows about as much as I do said
420-magazine-mobile1447153155.jpg
maybe you should transplant them lol.

Ok someone said because of the Then yellowing even though I've given several doses of nutrients. Also watering every other day My neighbor who knows about as much as I do said
420-magazine-mobile1447153155.jpg
maybe you should transplant them lol.
Believe it or not this was the worst of them all. But she's a Queen and she's hanging in there

I got my parts today and am just waiting for the jar to get to room temperature

Will keep you up to date my friends.

The days are egtting I hope till we will be able to speak freely

Believe it or not this was the worst of them all. But she's a Queen and she's hanging in there

definitely needs to be up potted and you are probably over watering the unit. I've got 3 gallon pots that I water on Wed. and give nutes on Sunday until the last month when the girls require more sustenance. can't argue with success. LOL
the_family_7-10-17.jpg

get you one of these to take the guess work out of watering. They're like 10 bucks for 2 of them.
3_in_1_soil_gauge1.jpg

I noticed i got hermies from light leaks and over stressing ive heard wonderful things about crop king seeds although i keep saying seed supreme although they are fencing those genetics there too

All of the sponsors are very good here. Cant speak for genetics that I've yet to grow but as companies they are all ok to deal with.

well i was quite happy after I called in to crop king. i will see how my blueberry and my green crack turn out before i judge them now. stuff happens sometimes. sometimes seeds aren't good. my bomb seeds cracked 1/10. were terrible.they were from true north. but the ace seeds i got from true north popped in like two days. there are always problems here and there.

Back
Top Bottom