Having problems with my 3rd grow

BrokenGreen

Hi everyone, it's been a while.

I recently started up autoflower <Easy bud> grow with a 200w cfl, and it's been going alright. It's nothing like my old 400w mh/hps setup, but it's a new challenge and i like it. However, there seems to be problems with my babies and i can't figure out what it is.

First off, to save your precious time (in case you feel like helping me)

- I havent given them any nutes.

- They are grown in fresh containers, with fresh soil (the soil is heavy on nutes now that i think about it, but that shouldnt be it, i used the same soil for my other two grows)

- I water them, when the soil is dry and the pot feels light when lifted, and i water them until water drips out the bottom of the pots.

- i have a two-spot thermometer that measures the temperatur in the grow room, and near the top of the plants and it's always between 22-29 celsius, never more but it varies depending on my room temperature and the time of day.

- the average humidity is around 45%

at first they suffered a few odd brownspots, it didnt look like calcium deficiency and what i discovered was, that my fan blew too hard on them and they suffered from what i didnt even knew existed = Wind burn.

But now a few days after, they look all soggy, i can't really put a finger on it, but something seems off. If you wouldnt mind looking at a few pictures and give it a shot i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Ill post pictures in the next message.

13zwns.jpg
2s8mnp5.jpg
2uzv7a0.jpg
8vq77n.jpg

Hi everyone, it's been a while.

I recently started up autoflower <Easy bud> grow with a 200w cfl, and it's been going alright. It's nothing like my old 400w mh/hps setup, but it's a new challenge and i like it. However, there seems to be problems with my babies and i can't figure out what it is.

First off, to save your precious time (in case you feel like helping me)

- I havent given them any nutes.

- They are grown in fresh containers, with fresh soil (the soil is heavy on nutes now that i think about it, but that shouldnt be it, i used the same soil for my other two grows)

- I water them, when the soil is dry and the pot feels light when lifted, and i water them until water drips out the bottom of the pots.

- i have a two-spot thermometer that measures the temperatur in the grow room, and near the top of the plants and it's always between 22-29 celsius, never more but it varies depending on my room temperature and the time of day.

- the average humidity is around 45%

at first they suffered a few odd brownspots, it didnt look like calcium deficiency and what i discovered was, that my fan blew too hard on them and they suffered from what i didnt even knew existed = Wind burn.

But now a few days after, they look all soggy, i can't really put a finger on it, but something seems off. If you wouldnt mind looking at a few pictures and give it a shot i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Ill post pictures in the next message.

"But now a few days later"

What happened in these "few days later" cause those are having major issues.

I dont know! nothing changed except that i moved the fan away, man now you're really making me panic lol

im checking temperature atleast 5 times a day, i would be surpised if it was heat issues or over watering, because if was the one looking at this from the outside, that would be my guess.

I dont know! nothing changed except that i moved the fan away, man now you're really making me panic lol

im checking temperature atleast 5 times a day, i would be surpised if it was heat issues or over watering, because if was the one looking at this from the outside, that would be my guess.

Sry man don't trip. They be fine. It was probably heat or something in the water or who knows. Just give em room temp and humidity and light. Real light nutes tell they bounce back.

Sry to worry you. They will bounce back just make sure everything straight now.

Water temp
Ph
Low nutes to recover
Low light to recover
Medium humidity

Ah okay phew, thanks for calming me down abit lol, i have one tiny theory. i transplanted them from tiny tiny pots when they were around 1 inch high into those they are in now, is it possible that the root system couldn't keep up with the size of the pots in terms of absorbing mousture and they are reacting as if they were overwatered?

Having problems with my 3rd grow.

Ah okay phew, thanks for calming me down abit lol, i have one tiny theory. i transplanted them from tiny tiny pots when they were around 1 inch high into those they are in now, is it possible that the root system couldn't keep up with the size of the pots in terms of absorbing mousture and they are reacting as if they were overwatered?

I can't pretend to know anything about those plants really. Use your gut. Don't over think it. Your the one that knows those plants well.

They are resilient and will bounce back. Just pay attention and don't over work yourself.

It's not always your fault.

Back
Top Bottom