Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Well from what Ive heard about the wet dry cycle and emilyas paragraph on watering technique im guna try stick to that. ive up potted to16 litre fabric pots and furst off gave them around 3 litres each slowly around the centre then the outside. Theyre still quite heavy after 3 days since doing so. Im thinking to give them another day or 2 keep feeling the pots and go from there. I dont have a set out plan but just to pick them up everyday, observe and see how I go lol. Any suggestions??
They will take a while to dry.
Make sure yo do let it dry well.
You want those roots to seek water.
Not lay there going in circles.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Couldn’t figure out if that was you or Steve McQueen in your profile pic… I’d like to think your Steve growing weed with us lmao
That was back 1981 when I had more balls than brains.
I built that yz 125 to factory race team specs.
Then thought I could race it. :rofl:
I spent a lot of time taking soil samples that year. ;)
Steve made that jump on an antique weapon.
I might have been safer on something that old.
He has a greenhouse next to mine btw.
Nothing but lettuce, him and Paul Newman. ;)
Hope your having a great day my friend.
I'm waiting for Howie to return from the groomer.
Hopefully he isn't Bald.:rolleyes:

Bill

In my experience, the greatest battle you will have to fight in the still long road ahead will be with your own desire to deviate from the original (and thus now boring) plan. Sounds like you have a handle on things.
Good afternoon RD :ciao:
I'm still kicking myself for spoiling the race for you.
I see your not slowing down any.
How are things going today?

Bill

That was back 1981 when I had more balls than brains.
I built that yz 125 to factory race team specs.
Then thought I could race it. :rofl:
I spent a lot of time taking soil samples that year. ;)
Steve made that jump on an antique weapon.
I might have been safer on something that old.
He has a greenhouse next to mine btw.
Nothing but lettuce, him and Paul Newman. ;)
I'm waiting for Howie to return from the groomer.
Hopefully he isn't Bald.:rolleyes:

Bill
I kinda have a motorcycle problem… Been working on and racing Harley’s I think I’m going on 30’years… Jesus h I’m old as h377! Isn’t nothing like cruising down the road on a fall morning leaves just coming down… Crisp, freedom, much like growing this plant!

I'm still kicking myself for spoiling the race for you.
Oh man, no sweat. Do me a favour and stop. Just don't say anything about the Azerbaijani race, I hadn't watched the Canadian Race bc I hadn't watched it yet either, got a backlog this year.
I see your not slowing down any.
Yeah seriously. Unfortunately that's often bad news as it can mean I've gotten myself stuck in bed again. F-ing vertigo. Now my sleep routine is all f-d again and I just got it straightened round at much effort. It's enough to drive a man to drugs!

Managed to water all the gardens and do basic maint. without kranging myself yesterday. Getting slaughtered by pests this year, the year I commit to a veg patch. Slugs now. Everyone says "its '------' year in their seven year cycle this year" I thought the point was the cycles didn't line up the same time, so that's obv BS and since the weathers totally chucking falafel I reckon there's your culprit.

Whew, better go address my blood sugar or something....

You? lol.

I have 0 bugs I shut down nearly 7 months. As you see my latest post finally bug free so can start production again. I found the last pesticide you'll ever need literally liquid Gold, best thing about it , you can spray with lamps on , it's ORGANIC, ITS DERIVED FROM SUGAR! So all that time and money spent on a pest I never had. Eventually I got it down to being a pest master, my buddy is like I have a plant with root aphids brings to me and I can fix no issue. My problem whole time I believe was hemp russet mites. Only takes 1 per leaf to cause havoc you won't see any symptoms until your roots have filled their given area and or right around week 5 in flower basically when your roots stop growing so the plant can't outgrow the speed thr bugs are consuming them, by then the damage is done. How ever the new spray I discovered at cannacon last year can be used during flower. Mike from SNS a sponsor here helped me with a root zone IPM and for everything above the other product. Keep SNS 203, for knock down in root zone but from day one use SNS 209 every 3 weeks in your feed it's an organic systemic pesticide. All sns are organic. Ya my pups pushing 105lbs just over a year old now. My mom's visiting until Tuesday so when I have a moment well catch up.
I swear by SNS 209! It's saved my grows time and again.

However, I use it a little differently. Once my plants get solid roots established I include 209 in their feeds for 5-6 times in a row. After that, I used it periodically, perhaps once a week, all the way to very near the end.

It works like a charm!

Oh man, no sweat. Do me a favour and stop. Just don't say anything about the Azerbaijani race, I hadn't watched the Canadian Race bc I hadn't watched it yet either, got a backlog this year.

Yeah seriously. Unfortunately that's often bad news as it can mean I've gotten myself stuck in bed again. F-ing vertigo. Now my sleep routine is all f-d again and I just got it straightened round at much effort. It's enough to drive a man to drugs!

Managed to water all the gardens and do basic maint. without kranging myself yesterday. Getting slaughtered by pests this year, the year I commit to a veg patch. Slugs now. Everyone says "its '------' year in their seven year cycle this year" I thought the point was the cycles didn't line up the same time, so that's obv BS and since the weathers totally chucking falafel I reckon there's your culprit.

Whew, better go address my blood sugar or something....

You? lol.
Ok I won't mention anything. ;) Enjoy it when you find time.
Between the vertigo and the slugs you taking a beating.
Maby it's too dry here but they don't " touch wood " bother us here too much.
It's scheduled to be 31 today, I still have a sweatshirt on feken weather.
Pogos and a fanta help my blood sugar. :bong:
Stay vertical Amigo don't want to have to mail you my old motorcycle helmet.
:rofl::rofl:

Bill.

I swear by SNS 209! It's saved my grows time and again.

However, I use it a little differently. Once my plants get solid roots established I include 209 in their feeds for 5-6 times in a row. After that, I used it periodically, perhaps once a week, all the way to very near the end.

It works like a charm!
Thanks GDP. Hope your good my friend. :ciao:

Bill

I kinda have a motorcycle problem… Been working on and racing Harley’s I think I’m going on 30’years… Jesus h I’m old as h377! Isn’t nothing like cruising down the road on a fall morning leaves just coming down… Crisp, freedom, much like growing this plant!
Once that's in your blood it stays. ;)
I still have 2 CRF's , can't ride them just like haven them.:rofl:
Enjoy my friend. :love:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

How's your enviro, temp, rh and do you have fans blowing on the plants? Just building a mental picture. Wouldn't think of suggesting anything otherwise. Your instincts will always be important too, be sure to share those with anyone you seek advice from, they're often very important even if not 100% accurate Rx-wise. I'm sorry I don't know if you have a journal, but there's no set style or commitment really that I can surmise, though the strident, sometimes disciplenary-sounding instructions found on this site and others may indicate otherwise, it's just a place where you can have more undivided attention. 3-5 gallons can take quite a while to dry out, often with new plants. Esp. in my greenhouse, dammit! :D
Again thanks for taking the time to comment. Yes I have an oscillating fan on them temps are now between 18c lights off and 26c lights on. humidifier in there too keeping the humidity between 55% to 70%.

They will take a while to dry.
Make sure yo do let it dry well.
You want those roots to seek water.
Not lay there going in circles.

Bill
How you doing bill hope your well. Ye they're still bit heavy and they look 10x better than last week so going to try and keep on top of things. I also topped one of them this afternoon to see what happens. Fingers crossed

Hey Bill,
Heres my Perpetual Garden of 2022 All are AutoFlowers
Doing good so far, Little nute burn. Cutting back on dry admendments.
Stay Strong

Garden 6-21-22 (1 of 1).jpg

Well from what Ive heard about the wet dry cycle and emilyas paragraph on watering technique im guna try stick to that. ive up potted to16 litre fabric pots and furst off gave them around 3 litres each slowly around the centre then the outside. Theyre still quite heavy after 3 days since doing so. Im thinking to give them another day or 2 keep feeling the pots and go from there. I dont have a set out plan but just to pick them up everyday, observe and see how I go lol. Any suggestions??
I have new pots, no idea how many gallons so I weighed them before watering. Not precise but have a good idea .

I have new pots, no idea how many gallons so I weighed them before watering. Not precise but have a good idea .
Hi scott i was considering that when I up potted then forgot my scales so going to start using them when I next water them. Good thinking :thumb:

Hey Bill,
Heres my Perpetual Garden of 2022 All are AutoFlowers
Doing good so far, Little nute burn. Cutting back on dry admendments.
Stay Strong

Garden 6-21-22 (1 of 1).jpg
Wow Greg they are fantastic. :yahoo:
Thanks for sharing your great garden with us. :thanks:
Are they in coco?

Bill

Greenhouse Girls

20220621_185035.jpg

Mite damage has been removed
@Remo Nutrients is saving what did survive
How do you top a girl that only has new growth on top ?
LST is my only option at this point
Coco Girls below doing well

20220621_185007.jpg

One seed in soil isn't going to make it
One coco baby has a dome
She is iffy
the other 8 coco Girls are doing good

20220621_185028.jpg

@Remo Nutrients
Doing a fantastic job
Great color and growth

20220621_185131.jpg