Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

I just had an idea for my next grow, I'm gonna plant straight in the final pots again.. and fill the pots with layers of soil and perlite as per yer method.. although I might make the bottom part an inch of hydro pebbles and then soil perlite soil perlite.. just to have a bit more air and a stop at the bottom and finish up on top with pebbles again to counter humidity and maybe bit better distribution when watering as now the water even when done gingerly cuts out favourite trajectories and pooling spots and pebbles might cause a bit more of a random distribution effect.

And then in the centre I'm going to replicate the solo cup, put a circle plastic in the centre, dig out the soil and make a tiny fast alternating layering of soil and perlite so the roots coming from the seedling can already go trough several layers and enjoy the effect before using up more of the pot, and then remove the plastic... or not use it as a raised centre.. hmmm. whatcha think?

The employee got stuck in the vestibule.
Her key got stuck and she was locked in between the doors.
Stacey had to run and unlock the door so she could get out.:rofl:
Question- how long was the employee stuck before calling? :rofl: :rofl:
I'd be trying everything to avoid that embarrassing call :laugh:

Hope you are having a great day Bill!

Question- how long was the employee stuck before calling? :rofl: :rofl:
I'd be trying everything to avoid that embarrassing call :laugh:

Hope you are having a great day Bill!
Can you imagine. Hehe
I don't know must have been a while though. :rofl:
Thanks Buddy, you too.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I just had an idea for my next grow, I'm gonna plant straight in the final pots again.. and fill the pots with layers of soil and perlite as per yer method.. although I might make the bottom part an inch of hydro pebbles and then soil perlite soil perlite.. just to have a bit more air and a stop at the bottom and finish up on top with pebbles again to counter humidity and maybe bit better distribution when watering as now the water even when done gingerly cuts out favourite trajectories and pooling spots and pebbles might cause a bit more of a random distribution effect.

And then in the centre I'm going to replicate the solo cup, put a circle plastic in the centre, dig out the soil and make a tiny fast alternating layering of soil and perlite so the roots coming from the seedling can already go trough several layers and enjoy the effect before using up more of the pot, and then remove the plastic... or not use it as a raised centre.. hmmm. whatcha think?
That will work no problem.
Although I've never used Hydro Pebbles I don't seecan issue.
Lots of perlite will get the roots flying.
It works no matter what size pot your moving into.
As long as you get a root ball in the solo first.
How many are you thinking?

Stay safe

Chronic Thunder

PSX_20221029_112902.jpg

PSX_20221029_085441.jpg

PSX_20221029_085618.jpg

PSX_20221029_112413.jpg

PSX_20221028_105550.jpg

Stay safe

:rofl: Hey GDB :ciao:
As soon as I finish harvesting I have to dismantle and move the greenhouse. :rolleyes:
No rest buddy.
Hope everything is going well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Why do you have to move the green-house? Is the placement the cause of the bud-rot?

I hear you about the "no rest" part. Would have been happy with 1+ pounds. I am looking ate wll over 2, close to 3 lbs. Bagging them at 70 RH is a challenge. Never cured before, I just let them dry and snapped them off in the past. Damn those snippers get sticky mighty fast!:rofl:

Thanks for all the 411, Bill. You have helped make this grow awesome.:thanks:

Cheers, my friend!

Why do you have to move the green-house? Is the placement the cause of the bud-rot?

I hear you about the "no rest" part. Would have been happy with 1+ pounds. I am looking ate wll over 2, close to 3 lbs. Bagging them at 70 RH is a challenge. Never cured before, I just let them dry and snapped them off in the past. Damn those snippers get sticky mighty fast!:rofl:

Thanks for all the 411, Bill. You have helped make this grow awesome.:thanks:

Cheers, my friend!
Good morning Scott. :ciao:
Placement wasn't the issue.
Just volume of transpiring plants.
Drove rh past the dew point.
My own fault for waiting.
But I'm sharing the greenhouse with Stacey.
It's a a portable garage from Costco.
I'm pulling the lights and stuff out and converting it back to a garage for the winter.
Hope you manage to get everything cured OK.
Thank you so much my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe

Awesome plants not only the photography Bill .
Thanks West.i appreciate it.
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe

Heavens Shores

Chop & Trim is finished

Chronic Thunder Z 10 - 28 - 29 HS

Soil / 50 gallon bag

PSX_20221029_112902.jpg

PSX_20221030_094416.jpg

PSX_20221030_105347.jpg

PSX_20221030_103803.jpg

PSX_20221030_104302.jpg

PSX_20221030_102225.jpg

PSX_20221030_102455.jpg

PSX_20221030_103319.jpg

PSX_20221030_103954.jpg

PSX_20221030_095136.jpg

Stay safe

That’s just awesome photography on a awesome grow , couldn’t resist again . I’ll be back as soon as my seeds come in . Farmers don’t get the credit they need after a drought and then 45 minutes or less over 5-1/2” rain wiped the whole field out. I’m sure there’s watermelons growing along the river banks . Then covid caught up with me. I’m hoping just minor problems from it I go back to the doc tomorrow. Keep the pics coming I’m over here enjoying every minute of it .

That’s just awesome photography on a awesome grow , couldn’t resist again . I’ll be back as soon as my seeds come in . Farmers don’t get the credit they need after a drought and then 45 minutes or less over 5-1/2” rain wiped the whole field out. I’m sure there’s watermelons growing along the river banks . Then covid caught up with me. I’m hoping just minor problems from it I go back to the doc tomorrow. Keep the pics coming I’m over here enjoying every minute of it .
Thanks again West. :thanks:
Hope your feeling better soon. :Namaste:
I got Vid Canada Day. :rolleyes:
Wiped me out for a month.
I have copd among other things.
Here is a quick pick of almost all the girls.

Stay safe

Heavens Shores

PSX_20221026_163930.jpg

63 - 67 rh right now

I've used 2 already

PSX_20221026_163537.jpg

Hopefully I need 8/10 more jars

I'll see what I can find

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe

It looks so wild! The colors are amazing!
Thanks @Jon I turned off the heat the last 2 nights.
She survived well and rewarded me. :woohoo:
Hopefully I saved a pound from her.
Rot got most of her tops.
But once I dropped the rh and sprayed her with Sheds :ciao: mix she dried right out.
See still spelling it right. :rofl:
That citric stuff he forgot to tell me to where glasses around. :nerd-with-glasses:
There was a tiny bit everywhere.
Rot, but it died and dried right out.
Could have been much worse.
Your tric pics are stunning my friend. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well.
How is your team doing?

Stay safe
Go Phillies :high-five:

PSX_20221030_114708.jpg

heya Bill, friends,, folks,,

might i guess a bit of the harvest stress is over for you and us all ? well it is for me anyway,, i guess i got er done, mostly,, still gotta bring it home with the cure

i used the bud trimmer as i mentioned, and i was wondering how i could salvage the resin covering the bottom bowl of the thing. after humming and hawing i thot i would try pouring boiling water over the OUTSIDE of the bowl and see if that would soften the resin so i could scrape it off with a hard sharpish WOODEN spoon

and it worked,, mostly

P1180327.JPG

2.6 grams of goo that hardened crystal hard. a worth while effort i might suggest,, ha

so,, i have dried pretty much everything to curing rh,, and i did a semi accurate weigh job of all the bounty. some stuff smoked and other stuff in cobs and whatever,, so not a hundred percent accurate, but who's counting? oh ya,, me

so, the sativa,

P1180296.JPG

go figure,, and this is the way the numbers added up, no guff,, 1000 grams,, yep,, on the dot,, 35.7 ounces

sheesh,,

but the indica blueberry,, and by the way,, this plant finished fantastic,, smothered and smelly wonderfully,,

P1180301.JPG

this pulled in 1222.8 grams,, 43 ounces,, truth be told it will dry down a touch, but not much

35.7 plus 43 equals 78.7,,

78.7 divided by 16 ounces (to a lb)

4.91 POUNDS of freakin weed,, ha

time to share i spose,,

peace out friend,,

i am looking forward to following your growing thru the winter,, be safe please

might i guess a bit of the harvest stress is over for you and us all ? well it is for me anyway,, i guess i got er done, mostly,, still gotta bring it home with the cure

i used the bud trimmer as i mentioned, and i was wondering how i could salvage the resin covering the bottom bowl of the thing. after humming and hawing i thot i would try pouring boiling water over the OUTSIDE of the bowl and see if that would soften the resin so i could scrape it off with a hard sharpish WOODEN spoon

and it worked,, mostly

P1180327.JPG

2.6 grams of goo that hardened crystal hard. a worth while effort i might suggest,, ha

so,, i have dried pretty much everything to curing rh,, and i did a semi accurate weigh job of all the bounty. some stuff smoked and other stuff in cobs and whatever,, so not a hundred percent accurate, but who's counting? oh ya,, me

so, the sativa,

P1180296.JPG

go figure,, and this is the way the numbers added up, no guff,, 1000 grams,, yep,, on the dot,, 35.7 ounces

sheesh,,

but the indica blueberry,, and by the way,, this plant finished fantastic,, smothered and smelly wonderfully,,

P1180301.JPG

this pulled in 1222.8 grams,, 43 ounces,, truth be told it will dry down a touch, but not much

time to share i spose,,

peace out friend,,

Congratulations on your bounty. :high-five:
Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor. :thumb:
They turned out to be huge wonderful girls.
Still miss them?
Separation anxiety. :rofl:
My first grow in over a year.
Give me a minute I'll find the totals so far.
Minus rot.:rolleyes:

Stay safe

and it worked,, mostly

P1180327.JPG

so, the sativa,

P1180296.JPG

sheesh,,

P1180301.JPG

E

time to share i spose,,

peace out friend,,

Ok in jars currently I've got 1352 grams
48.28 ounces.
3.01 pounds. :thumb: Safe dry and curing.
Chronic Thunder and 3 oz of bud in the drying room.
Hopefully 19 oz total in there.
So 67.28 ounces.
4.2 pounds or close too it.
I'm freeken thrilled. :yahoo:
Oh the stuff on the bottom of the bowl.
All trics and resin. Mmmm
I use a blade from a utility knife and scrape it off.:bong:
Congrats buddy. :high-five:

Stay safe

Ok in jars currently I've got 1352 grams
48.28 ounces.
3.01 pounds. :thumb: Safe dry and curing.
Chronic Thunder and 3 oz of bud in the drying room.
Hopefully 19 oz total in there.
So 67.28 ounces.
4.2 pounds or close too it.
I'm freeken thrilled. :yahoo:
Oh the stuff on the bottom of the bowl.
All trics and resin. Mmmm
I use a blade from a utility knife and scrape it off.:bong:
Congrats buddy. :high-five:

Stay safe
Sounds really nice

Back