Hellloooo

420gentleman

To everyone. I'm maybe all typical smoking guy who want's to grow and have his own production. I come from Easter Europe where I only smoked but always dreamed of growing on my own.I didn't had the possibility to grow because i was living with my family and I started studying in Netherlands and decided that i will fullfill half of my dream ^^ and i read i watched a lot of movies on how to grow, but still I think there is more to learn about it, mainly i joinned your community , because I've just started growing today is the first day of my "babies". Can't wait to see the results at the end if there will be a good one(hopefully). So if you guys can redirect me to the place where I can start my own journal?
Thanks and nice to meet you all.
Kind regards
P.S sorry for the grammar

Welcome to 420 Magazine. Tons of help and great people sharing their advice. In my signature you can find links to many helpful sections of this forum. Anything else just ask. Good luck with your babies and your first grow!

Haha, wow such a quick response i didn't expected that... And thanks for the good info, that is what I really needed. I will post my journal here so u can track it. Thanks again I feel really good about this. ^^

Back
Top Bottom