Hello 420 community! I never smoke weed ever!

bigrig

my name is bigrig. i live in central cali were cannibus is grown and sold everywhere. been around people who uses it recreationally since i was a teen. my parents raise my by telling me never do drugs. i understand you never want to encourage your kids to smoke or drink. i never drink alcohol till age 21. i never took one hit of cig. my very first time trying marijuana was when i was a work at age 22. i hated the feeling. i fept like i was floating and stuck. litterally i smoked till my lungs started to sting. i took about 4 hits chocking on the fifth. it was hard for me to function at work. i would litterally get stuck and stone as hell. its hard trying to work in a fast pace while high. i almost went home bc i just felt like sleeping. with that bad experience, i just dont bother to smoke. im around people who sells and grow all the time. due to my carrer i cant have any canibus in my system bc im a truck driver. dont think ill ever smoke weed than drive a 80 ton vehicle.

heres where im at. i am no longer driving a big rig. im a caregiver for my mom. shes on dyalysis with kidney disease. she has pain but i dont think she ever smoke weed in her life also. Im learning to grow. im a novice.

i dont believe everyone is telling the truth on how to grow step by step bc everyones enviroment and situation and time is different. im sure theres alot of people willing to help you trouble shoot if you have a problem with the weed. dispensaries are tryin to make momey and i feel they try sell you bullshit products like car sapes man. try this do this etc.. i just want to grow to sell in the black market. my skills arent at the dispensary level yet. thinking of doing indoor but it seems ima spend too much money for start up.
state laws here i can grow 99 but city allow 12. i want to grow indoor an convert my 2 car garage in a grow room. clone room veg n flower n dry room. anyone know how much i can yield? start up cost? does anyone have a break fown of electricity usage waterbill etc factored into growing? i know the profit is huge for outdoor. but what about indoor? for a noob like me groeing indoor will be challenging. i just need direction and help guidence on what to do. grow for black market ot dispensary. i dont smoke it so i give sone away. whats the best niche market for weed? i want to jump on the bandwagon in this future market. be a grower? distributor? middle man? store that sell growing product? wonder where is the profit.

Re: hello 420 community! i never smoke weed ever!!!

With the laws ever changing my opinion is the future will be dispensaries or people growing legally for personal use! I predict the black market will slowly fizzle out over the next century! That's just one guys opinion though.
Good luck in your venture, I'd like to help but I grow outdoors on a small scale for personal use!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

its the modern day gold rush in my opinion. go big or go home. you are right, black market might soon go away. need to find that niche market. im surprise with all the knowledge an expertise everyone is so helpful. it is a community. helping one another but at tge same time you need to make a living. its a grey area in my opinion but im glad theres a forum n site that unit everyone. hope this season i get a pound if im lycky with 5 plants growing out door. im use what i get to re-invest... need to find that niche market though. im way behind in the growing process, an feel like im late in the game. i dont think i will ever grow good quality vs a 20+ year growers. ive only been doing this 3yr as a hobby. still learning...

Welcome to 420 mag bigrig.

May I suggest you start a grow journal so that more experienced growers can easily follow you and assist if needed.

Feel free to stop by my journal (link below) and use it as a spring board to meet other growers.

Hope to see you around!

:welcome:

links not working. im still learning to navigate this site...lol. what happen if i uplaod pix of weed. will this site give up my ip adress ro feds? lol

my name is bigrig. i live in central cali were cannibus is grown and sold everywhere. been around people who uses it recreationally since i was a teen. my parents raise my by telling me never do drugs. i understand you never want to encourage your kids to smoke or drink. i never drink alcohol till age 21. i never took one hit of cig. my very first time trying marijuana was when i was a work at age 22. i hated the feeling. i fept like i was floating and stuck. litterally i smoked till my lungs started to sting. i took about 4 hits chocking on the fifth. it was hard for me to function at work. i would litterally get stuck and stone as hell. its hard trying to work in a fast pace while high. i almost went home bc i just felt like sleeping. with that bad experience, i just dont bother to smoke. im around people who sells and grow all the time. due to my carrer i cant have any canibus in my system bc im a truck driver. dont think ill ever smoke weed than drive a 80 ton vehicle.

heres where im at. i am no longer driving a big rig. im a caregiver for my mom. shes on dyalysis with kidney disease. she has pain but i dont think she ever smoke weed in her life also. Im learning to grow. im a novice.

i dont believe everyone is telling the truth on how to grow step by step bc everyones enviroment and situation and time is different. im sure theres alot of people willing to help you trouble shoot if you have a problem with the weed. dispensaries are tryin to make momey and i feel they try sell you bullshit products like car sapes man. try this do this etc.. i just want to grow to sell in the black market. my skills arent at the dispensary level yet. thinking of doing indoor but it seems ima spend too much money for start up.
state laws here i can grow 99 but city allow 12. i want to grow indoor an convert my 2 car garage in a grow room. clone room veg n flower n dry room. anyone know how much i can yield? start up cost? does anyone have a break fown of electricity usage waterbill etc factored into growing? i know the profit is huge for outdoor. but what about indoor? for a noob like me groeing indoor will be challenging. i just need direction and help guidence on what to do. grow for black market ot dispensary. i dont smoke it so i give sone away. whats the best niche market for weed? i want to jump on the bandwagon in this future market. be a grower? distributor? middle man? store that sell growing product? wonder where is the profit.
Hi bigrig welcome to 420

Weed is not only medical, which heals people, it is also a way of life.
We LOVE sharing and helping people and THIS can never be replaced with money. The people who is in it ,only for the money , has lost the BIG part of the LOVE in the community. Weed is not the same as narcotics it is NOT part of that collection.
I hope you read some journals and open up to FEEL the love. Your mum does not have smoke it to get well. You can make her medicine in so many other ways. and as CannaMontana said. SweetSue has so much for you to learn.
Welcome to 420 and I am sure you will find a way to help your mum

Hi bigrig welcome to 420

Weed is not only medical, which heals people, it is also a way of life.
We LOVE sharing and helping people and THIS can never be replaced with money. The people who is in it ,only for the money , has lost the BIG part of the LOVE in the community. Weed is not the same as narcotics it is NOT part of that collection.
I hope you read some journals and open up to FEEL the love. Your mum does not have smoke it to get well. You can make her medicine in so many other ways. and as CannaMontana said. SweetSue has so much for you to learn.
Welcome to 420 and I am sure you will find a way to help your mum
That was a great welcome to him! Well done Miss! :)

Back
Top Bottom