Hello all, new to the site: thank you

Hi Sibemom, congrats on your first grow, hopefully exciting for you to watch them grow.

As you've likely read, MJ needs a LOT of light, not as easy as one would think with outdoor grows due to shade cast by surrounding vegetation and trees. They look a little stretchy, likely due to insufficient direct sunlight. If that's the best spot you can have them in, you may consider adding some branch support. You can pick up 72in wooden dowels at Home Depot/Lowes and stick one in a side of each pot, then use some green coated wire plant ties (rolls at Home Depot garden section) to loosely tie off to the dowel. They'll get heavier during flower and you'll need to support them. Hope this helps.. :)

My ph was off. I used some baking soda with water and that brought my ph back to norm range. Yesterday I gave them some fish emulsion then we had a huge storm. They are very happy today

7CF7F189-3BBF-4BC2-8D45-E8249F36747D.jpeg
Very happy girls

They really are. That photo was at 7 am. This is my second attempt. Last year I had a plant. Was beautiful. We had a heat wave and she hermed on me so I destroyed it. This year I am experimenting with an early sun exposure with shady from 1-3 then they have full sun again. They seem to be doing well. Time will tell but they are both girls. Very thirsty and very pretty

Bugs are gone. My son said was a good mix but not to use dawn when it starts to flower. He’s going to send me something to use
I usally don’t spray in flower but there are stuff out there definitely

Just got caught up @Sibemom . Here are some links to help you start a grow journal.

Also, once you get more than 50 post you can enter or vote on our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom