Hello all, new to the site: thank you

Hello. I have two beautiful plants about three weeks old
A5905516-BD37-430F-B4DD-DB2967D7E4A8.jpeg

Cool @Sibemom

Do you have the equipment to do an inside grow?

What's the weather like this time of year in your area?

Are you using any nutrients?

Tok..
I do have an indoor setup never tried. I started with red cups paper towel method. Then moved to 3 gal fabric containers and just moved to 5 gal. I’ve topped them twice. The second time yesterday. I set out gallon containers of water and if it doesn’t rain I water almost daily because the fabric containers provide great oxygen and don’t hold moisture. I have one container of water that I diluted fish emulsion. The dirt is one bag of fox farm ocean one bag of worm castings. One bag of perlite and one bag of organic compressed dirt.
they seem to be doing great. I ordered a ph gadget off Amazon. That’s about it. I noticed when topping they have a fantastic lemony scent

I am new too. Wanted to say
Hello at @Sibemom hope your having a great day.
Sorry I'm late.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Your garden looks fantastic.
Keep up the good work.
We are all here if you need anything.
Terrific sponsors here aswell for everything you need.
Happy growing.
Bill

I do have an indoor setup never tried. I started with red cups paper towel method. Then moved to 3 gal fabric containers and just moved to 5 gal. I’ve topped them twice. The second time yesterday. I set out gallon containers of water and if it doesn’t rain I water almost daily because the fabric containers provide great oxygen and don’t hold moisture. I have one container of water that I diluted fish emulsion. The dirt is one bag of fox farm ocean one bag of worm castings. One bag of perlite and one bag of organic compressed dirt.
they seem to be doing great. I ordered a ph gadget off Amazon. That’s about it. I noticed when topping they have a fantastic lemony scent

Back
Top Bottom