Hello fellow marijuana smokers!

GanjaMan417

Whats goin on guys? Ive been reading tons of info from this site, high times, and a few others for a little over a year now. I'm on 420 times everyday, usually 3 or 4 times but never really log in so now Im going to make a habbit of it. lol Anways I like to put all of my ideas and information to use in grows because I enjoy trying new techs. out and most important see how the end product is. All the info that I have in my head has to be put to use some way or another right? Well I love the growing/science part, counter culture, everything about marijuana. In a few years I would like to see myself working for medical marijuana users or growing for coffee shops in Amsterdam, NL. I feel that meeting new people on this site might give me a better chance at reaching thouse goals. I've been planning a trip there for awhile now, been doing mad research on prices for airfare, renting apartments, best coffee shops to hit, etc. and I plan on going around March-April 2007. If anyone has any past or present info on how to work for medical marijuana users or past trips to Amsterdam let me know on your experiences because I would really like to hear them. Looking for people on here to share ideas with. By the way I have my 3rd grow in the works right now, some pruple Urkle outdoors doing very nicely and Ice 2000 going on their second week in flowering. Ill definatly post some pics come harvest just make sure to remind me. lol

Thank you and peace to everyone-

Welcome! Don't have any information on becoming a grower as a legitamate careere but I am interested, LOL I doubt any one would hire me now but perhaps after I refine my techniqes. . . alot.

Yea I think it would be awesome to help with medical marijuana patients and at the same time learn and grow some awesome bud.

my buddy can leagly grow 4-8 plants cuz his girl friend has sizurs and he got put down as a caretaker and + they get an oz. of goverment budd every week for free and can buy and extra oz for bout 100$ at the hospitle in libberty lake washington its dank shit 2

Back
Top Bottom