Hello, First Timer

Yes, I used to partake many years ago. I was actually prosecuted and thrown in jail for possession of a gram back in the 90's and yes this was in Canada. I haven't smoked since. The fact is I'm getting older with back pain and just general getting older pains need to be managed and I don't like over the counter medications. This is a way for me to grow my own pain killer. I will see what happens and how good the crop is when I'm done.
Hey Kevmet, man I was high and just fucking with you, but :hmmmm: it was kinda obvious with the purchases :popcorn: we don't judge here bro :hug: I'm a retired Ranger of 22 years :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: and I was busted also, that's how I joined the Army straight out of high school :rofl: straightened my ass out though, and came with one hell of a pension :thumb: If there's anything I can help with, just let me know with a @MochaBud and I'll come a running :high-five:

She was a hot one today and I came home to this.

And this is today. So 5 days after the massive droop. I did some basic things to help them out. I watered them and moved them to a shady area of the deck. Two days after that I defoliated and took some clones. I fed them that evening, I watered them last night and have moved them back to the full sun area of the deck today. It is overcast and is starting to rain so they should be good for a few more days.

thrown in jail for possession of a gram back in the 90's and yes this was in Canada

6-8 years ago I was pulled over and they found less then a gram of weed on my and my friend each. Gave me 30 community service hours for it. Was ridiculous! But not as ridiculous as being thrown in jail for it! Wow so sorry to hear that!

Do you guys think I should start a journal?

Yes please I would love to follow! Check out the link in my signature on how to make your own sig as well as on how to make a journal. Once you make a signature under your name. It will be easy for me to find it. Or throw in a @Backlipslide so I can find it easily.

Very cool your so close to Vic. My wife is from port Alberni. I love it on the island, it’s beautiful!

My dad also lived in Vic for a while but I was super young and barely remember it. I remember camping on wrath Trevor vaguely though. As well as the goats on the roof! They stuck out to me as well. I grew up and have visited Coombs again, I love it out there!

Back
Top Bottom