Hello, First Timer

I purchased a 4x4 grow tent, LED grow light and air filtration system around 8 months ago. It was going well until we had a major power outage, it was in the winter and we had no power for a week. Needless to say the cold and lack of light put that plan to rest. 5 weeks ago a buddy asked if he could borrow the tent to flower one of his plants. I said ya no problem come and grab it. Well he came over and brought me a couple clones he had in exchange for using the tent. He said just through them on your deck and see what happens. Well they were around 10" tall and needed to be transplanted. I am growing these in soil, (Fox Farms organics), I am feeding them tomato food. My schedule is water them until run off, next day they are dry so feed at a rate of 2 Table spoons of food to 1 gallon of water. They are currently taking on gallon each plant.

When I first got them, we will call this week one

We will call this one week 2

We will call this week 3

And we will call this today

I'm going to start some clones from these girls and try to keep them going until next spring. I have 5 acres so planing on growing a couple at the back of the property. Going to see how big I can get them going.

Welcome

Welcome! You'll still find lots of great information here regarding growing, even if you don't choose to consume. Maybe you can donate your product to some folks who might benefit from the medicinal properties? Good luck with your grow.

Welcome, just wondering have you ever tried it.:peace:
Yes, I used to partake many years ago. I was actually prosecuted and thrown in jail for possession of a gram back in the 90's and yes this was in Canada. I haven't smoked since. The fact is I'm getting older with back pain and just general getting older pains need to be managed and I don't like over the counter medications. This is a way for me to grow my own pain killer. I will see what happens and how good the crop is when I'm done.

Yes, I used to partake many years ago. I was actually prosecuted and thrown in jail for possession of a gram back in the 90's and yes this was in Canada. I haven't smoked since. The fact is I'm getting older with back pain and just general getting older pains need to be managed and I don't like over the counter medications. This is a way for me to grow my own pain killer. I will see what happens and how good the crop is when I'm done.

Do you think edibles might be an option for you? Painkilling meds, but without the smoke? That is what Mrs. Bard and I do.

Are you still in Canada? I'm in southern Ontario.

Yes, still in Canada. I used to live in Ontario, I’m now in BC.

Mrs. Bard and I were lucky enough to live in Vancouver for several years. Loved it there. She still misses it. Cheers.

Do you guys think I should start a journal?? I’m no scientific like a lot of peeps on here. I don’t know the ph levels or how much run off I’m getting or any of that stuff.. it would be more of a this is how little I did to grow..

Do you guys think I should start a journal?? I’m no scientific like a lot of peeps on here. I don’t know the ph levels or how much run off I’m getting or any of that stuff.. it would be more of a this is how little I did to grow..
Yes please. Everybody grows different (with similarities). You can show us a thing or two I'm sure! Besides it's fun.

Back
Top Bottom