Hello from Brazil!

Jungle-Man

heya everone... first post here! Nice to meet u all! HEre is very hard to find some good weed... so fter 17 years paying on the black market for a poor and not so good weed I decide to build my growroom and try to start something! My little babes got just 4 days old! I trying to everything that u guys talk here!

Right now in my city i got this weather for info!
Temperature 21°C
Umidity 66%
Babes: White Widow
Nut: Humus 50% / Soil 50%
Nut´s: NPK 10-10-10

They got some yellow on leafs and i think that was before the growroom when i got just a 40W CFL arround 5cm close to the babes.... So when i got the first sprout i just draw the room and did by myself.. o_O
Please guys take a look and tell me if gonna work... there is 5 x 60W CFL 24/0 on the first month... then i will try the 12/12
The cooler set is doing a good job and noise too.. lol... We got a light to medium breeze flowing arround the box and change air like 5 times every 1 minute.

Thanks fot help in advanced!

1fd284e81b147dbfde99f83f8b3ac72f.jpg
e2c5f58fc3503196951857fcdd6c325c.jpg

2b8d30ad23614f691011cbde58c538b3.jpg

hey buddy lookin good:Rasta:

welcome to the community, i gotta admit that your setup is lookin damn good. what are you gonna do for flowering tho?:smokin:

Heya mate! REally tanks! Tas was a nice to hear! Need to work! I spend like 400U$ doing evething! heheheh my wife want to kill me!! hahahaha

400p Red/Blue Hydroponic LED Panel Grow Light 25W=375W
Think to buy this... and try next month for 12/12 ... Its gonna work? Right now I worried about my light bill.. This my be a anwser...

Its better use leds or no?

MG

to be honest i dont know much about leds except that they are expensive but there are quite a few threads and posts on the subject of leds. some people believe they will work and some don't think they will but they all agre e that they are too expensive. go to top of page and click on growroom, then click on growers forum, then click on cabinet, closet & grow room setup. there you can either look for threads that deal with leds or you can start your own thread asking for information about leds. you will probably be directed to posts about leds. the only thing i do know about leds is they dont give off heat so you wouldnt have to worry about heat issues. so do what i said and you'll get all the answers to any question you might think of. good luck:smokin:

Just buy this for flowering time! LED 90W LED UFO High Power Hydroponic Lamp Grow Light The UFO 90W TRIBAND

After read some posts on the topic about HPS X LED I decided to use LED for a lower eletric bill, temperature for small space since here in my city the temperature is around 30C . In fact already worried about the bill with the vege time on use 7 x 60W CFL! heheheh

If anyone can help me and tell me .. can I use the LED and CFL´s for flower togueter?? Its gonna be better? Or useless?

Cya all!

some updated pictures!!
CIMG1451.png
CIMG1455.png
I can regulate the lights too.. got more 30 cm in vertical space... on total of 90cm .. hope work!

CIMG1452.png

I should try a scrog for a first time grower??

Jungle

Back
Top Bottom