Hello from Europe

Baron

Hello there

Im a Commercial grower and breeder from Europe.

Im hear to share my grows and progress with you guys and tell you all about my growing technick and ofcourse see some final product when time comes :Rasta:

I only grow from seeds ( always the best seeds ) and I usually popp 100 seeds every 2nd month. Read my journal that I will hopefully start today.

Baron

My journal

Just started the journal now, and feel free to look in and maybe post a comment.

420magazine.com is far by the best sites out there, and the welcome is incredible and so is all the people here. There are xxxxx nubmers of journals out there, and it really is an honor to be a part of this large community.

The Weed
: Thanks man! The journal started now, so you can follow. Ill be posting atleast every 2nd day with photos and text ( more photos ofc :) )

SouthernWeed: Thx man, Im very glad to be here also :peace:

spike69: Thx man, hehehe, well its beeing crossed with Afghan #1, Afghan #1 is 100% indica and have a good story also. The Afghan is from the mountains in Afghanistan and are ULTRA resinous and very fast flowering time. I do have a couple of PURE white widow seeds, I might pop a few with the next 50 run ill have. Just so people can see how White - White widow can be :)

BayAreaStoner: Thx for the tip, ill check them out :) . I feel right at home already ;) AND Im high ALL the time ;) PURE STONER

Baron

Back
Top Bottom