Hello from Iowa

Freaked1980

Hello all, I am semi new to the forums... I trolled them when I first joined and got alot of useful info. should of introduced myself first but theres a lot of great stuff on this site and I got excited... My name is Freaked, I am 30 years old, I live in the Grand state of Iowa from the great city of Des moines. I have two great girl friends that are amazing, there names are Mary and Jane (THERE TWINS) :Rasta: alright so it was a bad joke but I bet you'll use it some day... I am looking forward to the great experiences this site has to offer. I'll see ya'lls round...

Peace, love and smoke freely but safely
FREAKED

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. I like the joke even though it's corny it is cool.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom