Hello from Orange County

Ashlen

Hello,

I just joined the forum, mainly because I just got my medical marijuana referall yesterday, so I figured I should probably learn more about things.

I'm fairly new to weed, walked into a dispensory yesterday and was totally lost, but I ended buying a couple edibles, some blue dream (hope it's good, haven't tried it yet), and got some skunk and a joint for free as a first time customer.

I want to learn more about the different varieties and possibly about growing, but right now my knowledge is severly lacking about what is good and what to buy for what reasons, and so on.

Anyway, glad to be here. See you around!

Hello Ashlen, Happy your here and eagar to learn!! You are in the right place! So make yourself at home :nomo: And enjoy all the wonderful forums! Learning about Cannabis is soooo addictive, It such a great plant, And Medicine and in time you will find the perfect combo for you! Best of luck in your future hunt! :welcome:

Weed couldn't have said it any better! :welcome: to the forum and dive in. You will be amazed at the wealth of info here! Sum good peeps, too! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom